✭✭✭
    We really need a reborn doll 'mishap' thread
    No we don't. *shudder*
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    NSFW or with kids around - perhaps

Ha ha - my kids will love that, I'll show them later!
    We really need a reborn doll 'mishap' thread

I think you're right. Go for it! :D
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Even better idea! I can see this business plan of mine taking shape now. Where can I find a pregnant monkey and how can I get her to provide me some pee? And more importantly, are there any really gullible people in the UK who would fall for this new cure for obesity?

People will fall for it I am sure. I think you could put a nappy on the pregnant monkey - scare her enough to wet herself with pictures of reborn monkeys then squeeze the urine out.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kim1994 wrote: »
    People will fall for it I am sure. I think you could put a nappy on the pregnant monkey - scare her enough to wet herself with pictures of reborn monkeys then squeeze the urine out.
    Right, I'm off to Chester Zoo with some specimen bottles - you keep a look out for some gullible fatties to test our diet. In America it's 800 dollars a month, I'll go for the bargain price of a mere £500, per person, per month. Best find a few pregnant monkeys, not just one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Whats the urine do???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    mj64 wrote: »
    Whats the urine do???

a urine blow out where you can drink as much pee pee as you like for a fiver
  • BagpipesBagpipes Posts: 5,443
    Forum Member
    Anyone who freely chooses to drink piss and is not in a life-threatening survival situation needs to go away and consider why their life has become so wrong.
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a urine blow out where you can drink as much pee pee as you like for a fiver
    Has it been organised in a brewery?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mj64 wrote: »
    Whats the urine do???
    The pregnancy hormone in the urine allegedly makes people not feel hunger and it flushes away fat without affecting muscle mass.

Personally I think it's bollocks, and the reason the people taking it are losing massive amounts of weight is because they are severely restricting their calorie intake.
  • scorpio manscorpio man Posts: 4,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drinking pee to lose weight must be right, had an oldish guy (Asian Indian) work with me once who bragged that he drank some of his own every morning, It must have been true because if he stood behind a lamp post it would be difficult to see him, although his strict vegetarian diet of fruit n veg (Mango's, Rice, and Spinach) could also have had a bearing on his weight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    UKMikey wrote: »
    Has it been organised in a brewery?

i'm not sure tbh...are you interested in attending,it does sound delightful ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not sure tbh...are you interested in attending,it does sound delightful ?
    There's big difference between a piss-up involving beer and a piss-up involving...er..piss. I know which one I'd go for!:D