Options

Cheryl Cole Gets Lip Bitten By Orthodontically Challenged Youth!

the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a154775/cole-petrified-after-being-bitten-by-fan.html

I want to be the first to say what an absolutely horrific story. It makes a mockery of the story of the story about the model/tv presenter having acid thrown in her face, why should her identity be kept private and not poor Chavva's? The poor thing will be traumatised no doubt...

Aww bless :cry:

On another slightly less sarcastic note who seriously would want to kiss her? I mean, as a young girl fan, as a former fan of the Spice Girls I have to say I find it all rather odd :confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    The fan didn't cut her lip on purpose. I think the fan will be mortified when she reads this in the press. It was an unforunate accident but not the end of the world, Cheryl and The Press!!!!

As a fan of the Spice Girls when I was younger, kissing hadn't crossed my mind but a hug had *lol* and was lucky enough to get a hug off Mel C.
  • Options
    HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how peculiar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Fans" are so fanatical they are OCD.

It is abnormal to worship some other member of human race they way they do.They all need to see their shrinks for their mental disturbances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a little strange...she kissed her and cut her lip with her braces? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd be more worried if i were the fan, specially where her husband is concerned............ (or rather where he's been) :p
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a bit of a nutjob.......the crazed fan, that is, not Chavva.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh the poor thing. I'm sure it was horrible. And for Cheryl too.
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard about this last Thursday but now apparently the girls are not stopping to meet fans as much cause of what this weirdo did.
    Personally if I was a nutjob fan I'd rather jump on Kimberley than Cheryl.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Hope she gets a shot.
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm sure the girl didn't mean to hurt cheryl, but even trying to kiss her is going way too far.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can never understand why these crazed fans go loopy over celebrities, to the extent of making themselves look nutty in full view of the public.

Pack 'em off to the Funny Farm.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Cheryl!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear..it does seem a little OTT though to make it a headline like this. Surely the fan could just have been nervous.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope she gets a shot.

Cheryl or the fan?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard about this the other day (via someone who was there) and the fan was quite OTT apparently. She shouted at Sarah I think to give Cheryl this teddy bear and then later lunged at Cheryl. Also seen a pic of her. Some of their 'people' asked fans on Twitter NOT to go to the hotels the girls are staying at.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I can never understand why these crazed fans go loopy over celebrities, to the extent of making themselves look nutty in full view of the public.

Pack 'em off to the Funny Farm.

I like a few artists but I'd never run up to them and bite their lips.

Their backsides maybe ! :D
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    This is probably one of those bandwagon fans I despise so much. The ones that want to 'marry' Cheryl, but wouldn't have given her or GA a second glance before X Factor.