Neighbours: FFS... Get rid of ... !!

WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A continuation of http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=906471

A place to discuss those Neighbours characters that irritate you to death whether that be BenTheBrat, Ringo, Sunny, Lynn or someone else. :D

Comments

• gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a great idea. I'm itching to have a moan about Lynne and she hasn't even arrived in UK Neighbours yet.
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    Ben, Charlie, the wooden doll that's India, Elle, Lucas, RINGO, ZEKE, DONNA, SUNNY,Susan's foetus. Above all Lyn, who's been revolting every time, why do they keep disinterring her?

Others - Karl, Susan, Steph drive me insane but at least they keep my blood pressure up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Lyn. I can not stand her and may not even bother to watch again now she's returned.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iphigenia wrote: »
    Ben, Charlie, the wooden doll that's India, Elle, Lucas, RINGO, ZEKE, DONNA, SUNNY,Susan's foetus. Above all Lyn, who's been revolting every time, why do they keep disinterring her?

Others - Karl, Susan, Steph drive me insane but at least they keep my blood pressure up.

Er, why do you watch it then? just in CASE there is someone you might eventually like;)
  • absalomabsalomabsalomabsalom Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment it would have to be Dan and Lucas. Dan because Libby has turned into a moaney turd since he arrived and Lucas because he is pointless. Am not loving the surrogacy storyline at all. Will it be canceled some how or other now that...
    Dan

...is leaving?

Can't wait for Lynnie to arrive back though and am *delighted* that Fridge is no more. Have given up every other soap but remain firmly addicted to Neighbours after 25 (?) years almost.
  • KiskinKiskin Posts: 6,280
    Forum Member
    Lyn :mad: Sunny :mad: I do not like Sunny and Zeke as a couple, it seemed so forced when she arrived! as for Lyn, can she not bloomin' stop causing problems?!
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right now the most annoying people for me are Sunny, Zeke and Ringo!!!!! I would be happy for all of them to go!!

I also think Harry is annoying to, but he still has time to grow on me as he still quite new.

I'm looking forward to Lyn returning, I think someone like her is needed in the show. And Steph needs some family around!
  • flamingGalah!flamingGalah! Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE Lyn! :p And her return was classic Neighbours!! ;)

Oh & if you don't like
    Ringo & Sunny, don't fret, they are going soon
    :D

I personally don't like Harry, other than him most are bearable for me :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    What a great idea. I'm itching to have a moan about Lynne and she hasn't even arrived in UK Neighbours yet.

There is a thread of Lynn
    and she having a cat fight with Rebecca..It looks good,,I wasnt looking forward to Lynn either, but it does look good..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a great idea indeed, no one i know watches neighbours so i need somewhere to rant lol!

Ringo all the way, arrrghhhhh :mad: just about covers it

And Lynne when she returns. Did not like her the first time when she was a doormat, can't imagine i'll like 'bitch' lynne any more
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Steph does my head in, and I can't see any point in Sunny!

Lou is years past his sell by date as well.
  • NorfolkBirdNorfolkBird Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph is doing my head in too. They should have just kept with Toadie. I don't want them to get rid of her though.

The most annoying and pointless person is RINGO. Please let his break turn into a permanent one. Thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    For me the most annoying people are Steph, Sunny & Zeke.
    Steph does my head in and I hate the way she sometimes gets called "Scully".:mad: There's only one Scully and she's with Mulder! I hate the way Steph acts like she's perfect and feels she has the right to stick her nose in everyone's business. Sunny is really annoying too (I'm sure the girl has some kind of split personality - the way she goes from happy to sad/annoyed in the space of 2 seconds flat). Finally Zeke- I really wish he had left back when his annoying sister Rachel had. I love the way he can't actually cry during sad moments and just screws his face up & hopes no one will notice.
    Get rid of all 3 and I would be so happy.
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    shackfan wrote: »
    Er, why do you watch it then? just in CASE there is someone you might eventually like;)

oo no, I hope not! I cannot account for it but I am seriously besotted with the programme, usually watch it twice a day, sometimes catch a cable repeat. It's like having a good scratch of an itch.
  • babinabababinaba Posts: 5,441
    Forum Member
    At the moment it would have to be Dan and Lucas. Dan because Libby has turned into a moaney turd since he arrived and Lucas because he is pointless. Am not loving the surrogacy storyline at all. Will it be canceled some how or other now that...
    Dan

...is leaving?

Can't wait for Lynnie to arrive back though and am *delighted* that Fridge is no more. Have given up every other soap but remain firmly addicted to Neighbours after 25 (?) years almost.

no, have heard that the character will be re-cast
  • babinabababinaba Posts: 5,441
    Forum Member
    I hate Sunny - please go, please pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Ringo, pleeese. But I bet he won't get a messiah's send off a la footface Bridget...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its ringo and steph for me. grrrrrrrrr
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    h007 wrote: »
    its ringo and steph for me. grrrrrrrrr

me too..They are both bad as one another. grrrrrrrrr :D
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Sunny - fortunately she is leaving the soap soon
    Ringo - leaving only for a while...
    Steph
    Lynn - really don't want her back in Neighbours

That's all. Don't mind everyone else, most I couldn't stand have gone or are going soon.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ringo. A thousand times Ringo. He's close to spoiling The Donna with his insipid and contagious blandness.
  • goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny - fortunately she is leaving the soap soon
    Ringo - leaving only for a while...
    Steph
    Lynn - really don't want her back in Neighbours

That's all. Don't mind everyone else, most I couldn't stand have gone or are going soon.

Sunny may be leaving but she does get even more annoying before she goes that is all I am saying:eek:;)
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's with all the Zeke hate? I haven't watched neighbours in ages, has he done something recently?

I thought the actor himself had become a bit of a sex symbol too lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iphigenia wrote: »
    oo no, I hope not! I cannot account for it but I am seriously besotted with the programme, usually watch it twice a day, sometimes catch a cable repeat. It's like having a good scratch of an itch.

:D:D:D Made me laugh - thanks

Sunny gets on my nerves, Ringo seems a bit irrelevant as does Zeke, but the rest are fine.
  • WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh at BenTheBrat he was so annoying yesterday, and to bully poor Charlie, the fastly accelerated baby doesn't know how to react to nasty Ben. Well at least BenTheBrat's real life brother MickeyTheShit has gone or as PerfectBlend.Net describe him

"The Spawn of Satan":D

http://perfectblend.net/comment/month29.htm

Nice to see that they are disappointed in Jake the Dog leaving but delighted that MickeyTheShit has gone :D