Options

Diane Emmerdale

steven3001steven3001 Posts: 644
Forum Member
✭✭
Awww, I feel so sorry for her been conned

Do you think there will be any more to this story line, like will she find him? get her money back?

Or is this pretty much the end of the story

Comments

• Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not heard any hints either way. Diane didn't deserve this as she is such a salt-of-the-earth character. They could introduce a clever plot twist though. Charlie conned all this money out of Diane. He could give half of it to Rodney, who could help his daughter Nicola buy the Woolpack from Diane! Mind you, it would be impossible to keep such a scam secret from Jimmy.
  • Options
    Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    It gave Diane a well deserved storyline and it's left the door open for possible future storylines for her. Maybe in a couple of years she will run into Charlie, or she will hire a PD to track him down etc.

It's been a great storyline.
  • Options
    thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what happens but maybe they could have Rodney find a way of getting in contact with him again, through a friend or something and pretend he wants to be in on it with Charlie and then Rodney could con Charlie somehow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oh..I thought the actress was leaving for real..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Rodney has realised how much he thinks of Diane and will be there for her to get over it. Could even end up together again.
  • Options
    Adam14Adam14 Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps a DVD special of them tracking Charlie down?

I do think a scene with Diane confronting him would be an excellent opportunity.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps doug and Rodders will join forces to find him and get her money back making her fall in dougal dougs arms ahhhhhhhh - bet it dont happen that way.