✭✭✭
    Sammy2 wrote: »
    What was so bad about the men this episode, they seemed alright :confused:

Clearly you didn't see Danny Dyer in the final quarter
  • Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly you didn't see Danny Dyer in the final quarter

He was like a caricature of a cockney; oh & a 'manny' - sorry that's just not right - certain jobs are for men & certain jobs are for women.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe that anyone doesn't know who the Prime Minister is - that has to be a wind-up!:o
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was like a caricature of a cockney; oh & a 'manny' - sorry that's just not right - certain jobs are for men & certain jobs are for women.
    Oh - that was the one who brought his nan on, wasn't it? One of the tests was whether she'd iron a fresh shirt for him etc?

Arrogant little... Lost count of the number of those idiots I saw at the balls I worked at...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe that anyone doesn't know who the Prime Minister is - that has to be a wind-up!:o

My other half couldn't name him. I thought he was joking....sadly, he wasn't. :o
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    WTF has happened to men, is this what we have evolved into

Err, it seems you have a dodgey `w` and `o` key... what do you mean Men. The women on here are complete Twerps
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This series isn't holding my attention like the previous ones did. I think it's missing the stand-out dopey girls..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member

Where did you get that idea from? If you're good at a job, what's the problem?
  • BlisterBlister Posts: 292
    Forum Member

It seems that it's the most intellectually bankrupt women who are willing to go on this show. On the plus side, that's one of the things that makes it entertaining - the rubbish they come out with.

Amazing how many of them turn their lights off though. OK there were some lower quality men this week, but even the first guy, who was tall, good looking enough to have been a male model, was the lead singer of a rock band and good with kids, had loads of them turn off.
  • hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Blister wrote: »
    It seems that it's the most intellectually bankrupt women who are willing to go on this show. On the plus side, that's one of the things that makes it entertaining - the rubbish they come out with.

Amazing how many of them turn their lights off though. OK there were some lower quality men this week, but even the first guy, who was tall, good looking enough to have been a male model, was the lead singer of a rock band and good with kids, had loads of them turn off.

The only reason they turn their lights off is because they want to keep their mugs on tv for as long as possible. I doubt any of them are genuinely interested in finding a date, regardless of how attractive the man is. :p
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish that last guy hasn't picked Olivia - she's far too good for him. Would have much rathered he picked Sarah who is awful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Wish that last guy hasn't picked Olivia - she's far too good for him. Would have much rathered he picked Sarah who is awful.

I loved his dog.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the new girls looks like a lesbian - I don't fancy her chances of getting a date.
  • BlisterBlister Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Mikey was very lucky to have Lily-Mae's (the hottest of the 30) light left on. Surprised the previous guy turned her off. I was even more surprised to see that he didn't pick her in the end! I guess looks don't always trump everything else, or (more likely) nobody was allowed to pick her because the show is rigged and they wanted to save her for the gymnast since she also does gymnastics.

The religious snowboarder with the posh religious girl seems like a great match. They have so much in common.
    One of the new girls looks like a lesbian - I don't fancy her chances of getting a date.
    An extremely butch lesbian as well.
  • Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikey was very lucky to have Lily-Mae's (the hottest of the 30) light left on. Surprised the previous guy turned her off. I was even more surprised to see that he didn't pick her in the end! I guess looks don't always trump everything else, or (more likely) nobody was allowed to pick her because the show is rigged and they wanted to save her for the gymnast since she also does gymnastics.

If someone had told me Lily-Mae was miss World I might have believed them :o
    Surprised the previous guy didn't choose her, but the world wouldn't work if everyone liked the same people

I doubt it's rigged to be honest, would there really be any point
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is it not right? Are men not capable of looking after children? I'm really confused by this comment.
  • RobMilesRobMiles Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    Why is it not right? Are men not capable of looking after children? I'm really confused by this comment.

Agreed with you. What a stupid comment to make.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new one has to be a lesbian surely? If not, she's on the wrong show, as no guy will go for that look on a girl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »

You must have been brain-washed by political correctness then, I suppose you would like to employ a female roofer.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The religious snowboarder with the posh religious girl seems like a great match. They have so much in common.

An extremely butch lesbian as well.

I felt sorry for him - none of the girls were interested in him, they just liked his grandma.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You must have been brain-washed by political correctness then, I suppose you would like to employ a female roofer.....
    If you're good enough for the job, why does gender matter?
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've been brainwashed by political correctness because I believe that some men are more than capable of looking after children? How does that make any sense at all? Are you saying that every men on the planet is incapable of being a nanny? What are your reasons?

If a female roofer can do the job efficiently enough, why would I turn her down? Because she doesn't have a penis? What kind of person does that?

It's a shame you wish to limit yourself so much. In the future you may wish to do something that other people claim is only acceptable for the opposite gender, even though there's no legitimate reason.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bumping..