Do we know how thery are gonna show the Live Eps?

jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,062
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I ask as from Mid September Saturday Nights will be taken over with Rugby.

I thought i heard maybe Live Friday Nights and the Results as normal on a Sunday, but that was months back

Comments

• jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the schedule as I think it will go:

Rugby World Cup starts - Friday 18th September

X Factor Auditions - Sunday 20th - either extended episode or Sunday and Monday episode

X Factor Bootcamp - Friday 25th, Sunday 27th and Monday 28th all available (if 3 episodes like last year)

X Factor Judges Houses - Sunday 4th and Monday 5th available

X Factor Live Show 1 - Sunday 11th available (rugby match is scheduled but not a major one so may be on ITV4) Results show on Monday 12th?

X Factor Live Show 2 - Friday 16th, Sunday 18th and Monday 19th all available

All other live shows will be unaffected

*I'm assuming the live shows will start on weekend of 10/11th October like last year*
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks not that much out of kilter then, i remember way back they said there would be loads of issues.

I
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes the issues have been greatly exaggerated by the media.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like it to be shown live on Sundays instead of Saturdays, but maybe I'm in the minority.
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read the other week bumper Sunday night live shows, with the results on the sane night, like the voice and how X factor used to have it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read the other week bumper Sunday night live shows, with the results on the sane night, like the voice and how X factor used to have it

That's the way I like it not a big fan of result shows the next day. Do the whole thing on Sunday nights from 7 or 8 and I'm all good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem is that the early live shows are pushing on for 2 and a half hours without the results so putting the results on the same night would be overkill.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    The problem is that the early live shows are pushing on for 2 and a half hours without the results so putting the results on the same night would be overkill.

It worked fine in the past though?
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we wont have a enough time 2 vote if its the resutls on the same night
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It worked for 6 years
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flipping rugby. Why can't they just give it to the BBC?

Live sport ruins everything.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flipping rugby. Why can't they just give it to the BBC?

Live sport ruins everything.

They were aware of this years ago.

Surprised they seem more worried about hosts, and judges, but not really knowing how they are going to fit it all in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryeboy123 wrote: »
    we wont have a enough time 2 vote if its the resutls on the same night

As I said before and Wong said again it has been done in the past and worked fine. You don't need 24 hours to vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    It worked fine in the past though?

I don't think it did hence they changed it.
  • spursboy68spursboy68 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing Audition, Bootcamp and Judges' Houses will each be one complete show (3x2hrs). Live shows will begin with final 12, as opposed to 16, mid-Oct..That's my theory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it took them 5 years
    I think it was more likely they changed it as a result of ITV realising they could have 2 nights of high ratings and massive advertisement . Besides SCD, TheVoice, Dancing on ICE, Im a celeb, Pop Idol all have/ had theyir results show on the same night
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the schedule as I think it will go:

Rugby World Cup starts - Friday 18th September

X Factor Auditions - Sunday 20th - either extended episode or Sunday and Monday episode

X Factor Bootcamp - Friday 25th, Sunday 27th and Monday 28th all available (if 3 episodes like last year)

X Factor Judges Houses - Sunday 4th and Monday 5th available

X Factor Live Show 1 - Sunday 11th available (rugby match is scheduled but not a major one so may be on ITV4) Results show on Monday 12th?

X Factor Live Show 2 - Friday 16th, Sunday 18th and Monday 19th all available

All other live shows will be unaffected

*I'm assuming the live shows will start on weekend of 10/11th October like last year*

The auditions are usually shown on tv mid to late august
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed they move the rugby to ITV4 or something. That sport should be banned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clare32 wrote: »
    The auditions are usually shown on tv mid to late august

Yes but The Rugby World Cup doesn't start until September. I've only listed the episodes actually affected.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the reason it was changed was more to do with the fact they could have the show on 2 nights and rake in more advertising money rather than it didn't work.

I'm with others I much prefer results same night than the next day