What next for Tom Cruise?

the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As I was driving home tonight I got to thinking (yes I am saying this in Carrie Bradshaw's voice as I type :rolleyes: ) Tom Cruise has been married three times now. For a man who's whole image is supposed to be so wholesome and family centric do you think he could get away with being married a fourth time?

I mean, I personally can't see him having any more kids. He's done the adopted thing. He recognised the need for a child that was his biologically (conspiracy theories aside) and so he's done that now.

The damage he incurred to his career following his escapades when he started dating Katie is undeniable. Would he be stupid enough to believe we're stupid enough to buy all that again?

But I have read numerous accounts of Tom's need to be with someone so I can't see him going solo. Would he even be able to cope with life as a singleton? Do you think getting married a fourth time would further damage his reputation? I kind of feel like he's one illegitimate child away from being Hollywood's answer to Ken Barlow and I'm (almost) positive that isn't the rep he's going for.

Anyway! Just thought we could have a nice friendly debate about Tiny Tom!

Just as a little adendum! Don't you find it slightly coincidental that two of Scientology's highest profile members have come to this crossroads in their lives? (JT and TC) The next couple of years is going to be quite interesting for these two...

Comments

• CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Renouncing his Scientology and becoming normal again would be a massive PR coup. Either way he'll still have women queueing round the block to get a piece of him.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A remake of ET in which HE goes home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know crazyness aside.... I would hit that... Seriously if he would give up the whole cult thing
  • Pippa2012Pippa2012 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have liked a few of his movies, he is a great actor, looks hot too so anything can happen, i adore his smile as he has lovely teeth and you would never guess he was a smoker by looking at his teeth either.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    What's next? the same. Rinse, wash, repeat. I bet you by this time next year he'll be engaged again.