Options

What is up with me?

NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
Forum Member
I really don't know what is up with me right now... One minute I feel like I'm on top of the world, I'm happy, up for a laugh, I want to do things and I have right burst of energy..... Then the next I feel really down, I can never get to sleep or I sleep but I'm restless, I'm smoking more than usual, I'm not eating properly, I'm also stressed from personal problems in my family with constantly worrying about my mum, dad and my Nanna, I'm also looking for full time work whilst having to sign on as I'm doing part time work under 16 hours and I get myself worked up because I feel like I haven't done as much as I should when I know I do every thing!

Like I said, I really don't know what is wrong with me... :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think its called life, we all have ups and downs
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's a knock on effect of the stress from your personal problems and the job seeking thats causing you to have these down spells.

If you think it's more than that talk to your GP maybe? :)
  • Options
    Ruby_SparklesRuby_Sparkles Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    oh hell, DS is not the right place to post your such feelings coz I guarantee you'll get some nasty comment but I will say I am really sorry you are in a dark place right now. A visit to your doctor may be in order as its seems to me that perhaps you are depressed. I am really sorry for your sadness Nicola xxxx
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    you`ve got too much going on at once, it`ll drive anyone mad. take some time to do something you enjoy doing, even if it`s only a short walk.

you have my sympathy for the cycling moods, you probably don`t know whether you`re coming or going. i find that doing quiet things like reading, drawing or whatever helps when i`m in a mixed episode also, so maybe try that.

i think you should visit your gp, regardless.
  • Options
    NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I'm going to see my GP tomorrow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't know what is up with me right now... One minute I feel like I'm on top of the world, I'm happy, up for a laugh, I want to do things and I have right burst of energy..... Then the next I feel really down, I can never get to sleep or I sleep but I'm restless, I'm smoking more than usual, I'm not eating properly, I'm also stressed from personal problems in my family with constantly worrying about my mum, dad and my Nanna, I'm also looking for full time work whilst having to sign on as I'm doing part time work under 16 hours and I get myself worked up because I feel like I haven't done as much as I should when I know I do every thing!

Like I said, I really don't know what is wrong with me... :confused::confused::confused:
    It sounds like you need a regular release of your stresses. Maybe try jogging or a regular gym routine to get your head straight and feel good about yourself.
  • Options
    quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a case of anxiety, [caused by the stresses of life of course] and its rocking your world. Try your GP for help. Maybe you need some support from somewhere [like counselling].