Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are people having trouble with their computers?

Just people being stupid on a Friday
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Evening.

Not long now until I set off to the O2 arena in London to see 30 Seconds To Mars. :) I have standing tickets...this could be interesting! Hopefully I'll make it out alive. Their shows can get a bit crazy!

Hope you're all well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening Mimi! Have fun :D
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)

Have fun mimi :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! What are you up to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What are you up to HM?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning having a listen to Liak A Prayer after all it is Sunday :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning! Haha that's very appropriate HM :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought so too i mean it's not quite going to church but it is a spiritual experience of sorts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I thought so too i mean it's not quite going to church but it is a spiritual experience of sorts :D

It's better than going to church :D At least you don't have to sit through a boring sermon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha true that or worse still have to sit in the freezing cold churches at least we have heating at home :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon!

Thirty Seconds To Mars were amazing. I can't wait to see them again when they play in London. I wish that I had tickets for tonight's show, but I don't unfortunately. I'm listening to their latest album in full at the moment.

As it stands that was the last gig of the year for me at the moment. :( I need to get some more shows lined up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's true :p Church is about as interesting as watching paint dry. How's the Vista laptop behaving?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's true :pChurch is about as interesting as watching paint dry. How's the Vista laptop behaving?

I've only ever gone to church whilst at school because we had to sometimes (Harvest festival etc). I'm not a religious person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I've only ever gone to church whilst at school because we had to sometimes (Harvest festival etc). I'm not a religious person.

I had to go to church with my school as well. Not for harvest festivals though as we don't have those in Ireland, but for start of year mass and we also had to go to a memorial mass when a fellow student and our vice principal died in 2005 :( Nobody in my house is religious either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had to go to church with my school as well. Not for harvest festivals though as we don't have those in Ireland, but for start of year mass and we also had to go to a memorial mass when a fellow student and our vice principal died in 2005 :( Nobody in my house is religious either.

Sorry to hear that, cnbc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to Sunday school was utter tripe suffice to say i didn't last long :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I went to Sunday school was utter tripe suffice to say i didn't last long :D

Isn't Sunday school where they try to brainwash you into becoming religious and all that crap? :eek: I think it's still common in the US. I was thinking about the golden couple's backstories and I was gonna have one of them come from a religious family and she went through all the Sunday school rubbish and went to church and all that crap :p
    mimicole wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, cnbc.

Yeah it was pretty tough at the time. The student who died was a year older than me and she just dropped dead during the Easter hols. She was very healthy and played hockey :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i'm not sure brainwashing but i suppose gentle persuasion get em while theyy're young :D

And sounds tough CNBC and to be fit and healthy :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well i'm not sure brainwashing but i suppose gentle persuasion get em while theyy're young :D

Exactly :p All the religion crap would certainly fit the golden couple's backstories - well at least Sheila's backstory anyway :p Yeah it was pretty tough and it always seems to be the healthy ones who die young :( Apparently she was going to become a doctor had she survived. Our vice principal was rather old and she was found dead in her home by the principal. She died of natural causes after a long illness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

• Options
    Forum Member
    How come you posted the same thing twice HM? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only have one reply on my screen i did reload it as it was being slow could be it :p