Options

^ Science's face on the DS forums ^^^^

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was wondering why it hasn't been blanked out yet like the other evictee's. I mean, it's monday already! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,590
    Forum Member
    It is blanked out, isn't it?
  • Options
    Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's blanked out on mine. Try refreshing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's not on mine! I've refreshed loads of times. Maybe they are trying to tell me something.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Science is blanked out for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nats_x wrote:
    No it's not on mine! I've refreshed loads of times. Maybe they are trying to tell me something.
    it's blanked out here press and hold down CTRL then F5 if you haven't already
  • Options
    SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nats_x wrote:
    Maybe it's a bit like these miraculous visions of the Virgin Mary that are reputed to have happened in some places?

You could run pilgrimages to your house, Nats! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigurd wrote:
    You could run pilgrimages to your house, Nats! :D
    Judging by the number of Science supporters, Nats would have alot of visitors :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hold CTRL and press F5 to hard refresh, that should sort it out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Shrine of St Science the Citizen. It's definitely got commercial possibilities. :D

However, I suppose he'd need to be dead first. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's blanked out here press and hold down CTRL then F5 if you haven't already

Thank you for that. His face is now blanked out.

And regarding the pilgrimages to my house, there will be no need! Considering I was a Science fan anyway I wouldn't have minded! (joking of course I would have minded) Was a bit weird though wasn't it! Ah well all back to normal now ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nats_x wrote:
    Thank you for that. His face is now blanked out.

You have failed your mini task - if Science's image had remained unblanked out on your screen until midnight tonight then he would have been re-admitted to the BB House. Following your actions however, he will now be consigned to the dustbin of history.

There'll be all hell to pay when the Science fans find out what you've done. Their fawning devotion is Craig-like in it's obsessive intensity. Be afraid, very afraid.
  • Options
    The HornetThe Hornet Posts: 2,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nats_x wrote:
    you poor child, having to see him staring back at you :eek: , I feel sorry for you, he is gone on my screen. :)
  • Options
    The HornetThe Hornet Posts: 2,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There'll be all hell to pay when the Science fans find out what you've done. Their fawning devotion is Craig-like in it's obsessive intensity.
    there is some truth in this bit of what you say, I am suprised you havn't been jumped on for 'attacking' people. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have failed your mini task - if Science's image had remained unblanked out on your screen until midnight tonight then he would have been re-admitted to the BB House. Following your actions however, he will now be consigned to the dustbin of history.

There'll be all hell to pay when the Science fans find out what you've done. Their fawning devotion is Craig-like in it's obsessive intensity. Be afraid, very afraid.

What a shame I failed the mini task... I would have loved to see Science go back in the house! ;) Ah well as you said he is now in the dustbin of history, as they all will be at some point :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a piece of toast with Science's face on it. Should I sell it on Ebay?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    bevheth wrote:

What's the bidding start at? :D:D
  • Options
    Amazing ScienceAmazing Science Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What is your problem :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

AMAZING SCIENCE IT'S NOT U ISIT? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turn your joke detector up a notch or two, Amazing S. It doesn't seem to be working. :)
  • Options
    mr.ianmr.ian Posts: 4,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bevheth wrote:
    I have a picture of Craig's face with a piece of Anthony on it. Should I sell it on Ebay?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr.ian wrote:
    I have a picture of Craig's face with a piece of Anthony on it. Should I sell it on Ebay?

urgh no keep it!
  • Options
    SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member
    marmar wrote:
    What's the bidding start at? :D:D

Whatever it is...... I don't have that much bread :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member
    mr.ian wrote:

Should I not ask which piece? :eek: