Options

Best Of X Factor Theme: Who Has The Best Song?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm keeping an open mind about this
  • Options
    mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I'm not so sure. The Little Mix performance was so perfect that I'm not convinced Rough Copy will shine anywhere near as much as they did. Therefore it's going to invite unfavourable comparisons.

the thing about unfavourable comparisons is a danger for them all this week

tamera and luke maybe less so as I believe luke is planning to do a stripped down version of the 1D song and tamera will undoubtedly be doing the shontelle version rather than the JA one
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Tamera definitely has the most advantageous song choice. I imagine she'll be in the pimp slot with it too, though surely it's Luke's turn for the pimp slot.

Seems like this week is more about selling the silly compilation cd than giving the current contestants a chance to shine :/
  • Options
    ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    I think Tamera definitely has the most advantageous song choice. I imagine she'll be in the pimp slot with it too, though surely it's Luke's turn for the pimp slot.

Seems like this week is more about selling the silly compilation cd than giving the current contestants a chance to shine :/

Are all those songs on that CD?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ariella52 wrote: »
    Are all those songs on that CD?

I haven't looked tbh, but it's out on Monday and no doubt there'll be plugging it throughout the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just looked, all bar Rough Copy's choice.
  • Options
    ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    I haven't looked tbh, but it's out on Monday and no doubt there'll be plugging it throughout the show.

I'm sure you're right. :)

Just checked. They are all on it, except the Rough Copy song.

Edit: You win. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rough Copy are going to smash Don't Let Go. Could go down as the performance of the series.

Far from it, would probably be the worst :cool:

They can't sing for sure.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful choices.
  • Options
    GoodLuckCharmGoodLuckCharm Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Sam Bailey - Excellent song for her...she's my favourite!

Rough Copy - Love the song...not sure if they'll carry it off
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I loved the Little Mix performance of Dont Let Go. Just like with LM if Rough Copy perform it right and in their own style, not just a straight forward copy, then it could help them to cement a place in the final 3.

I think that the Tamera and Hannah song choices are a bit predictable and it won't surprise me if one if not both of them are in the bottom two on Sunday, even if they smash their performances.

Luke is being a bit risky performing a 1D song, but if done right then he could be safe as all the girls as well as his usual fans will vote for him.

I have a feeling that Nicolas is not as popular as people believe, even though i do like him and the song choice for him this week could mean he is in the bottom two this week.

Sam Bailey will no doubt smash Bleeding Love, she will be safe for sure no doubt about it
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleeding Love for Sam Baily?
    Talk about incredibly unoriginal.

And poor poor Luke. Out of all the songs he gets the most annoying 1D song of all
    Damn it Luke is my favourite act too! Bye bye Luke this Saturday :(
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Bleeding Love for Sam Baily?
    Talk about incredibly unoriginal.

And poor poor Luke. Out of all the songs he gets the most annoying 1D song of all
    Damn it Luke is my favourite act too! Bye bye Luke this Saturday :(

I think they are all kind of un original especially this week. I understand why they want to celebrate 10 years of the X Factor but i think just do it with guest performers because the theme is a bad idea.

Some songs should be Okay though.