Options

Lucy Beale

2»

Comments

• Options
    babyeggbabyegg Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really get the Lucy character hatred. I sincerely hopes she gets her own back on Ian. Vile man. Fair enough, I appreciate he had a serious breakdown but he certainly has not learnt from his mistakes. Can't wait until all of his businesses go tits up again. Hopefully, by that time, Lucy will have a decent job (probably in the Vic/R & R/Launderette/Garage (nowhere else to work in the Square).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    When I was in my teens and early twenties I was extremely skinny, naturally. People were always saying I was anorexic, I used to find it upsetting/stressful.

Once I hit 25, it all went downhill :p now I only have to think about a doughnut and I swear my arse looks bigger the next day.

The actress might well be anorexic, but, just sayin'.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Not in my book
    karl93 wrote: »
    You must be blind then

Mo mouse doesn't like anyone!!:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    jw80 wrote: »
    When I was in my teens and early twenties I was extremely skinny, naturally. People were always saying I was anorexic, I used to find it upsetting/stressful.

Once I hit 25, it all went downhill :p now I only have to think about a doughnut and I swear my arse looks bigger the next day.

The actress might well be anorexic, but, just sayin'.

Ditto - my dr was constantly trying to get me to put on weight as a teen; come mid-20s and boom; new damn metabolism. I'm still adjusting as its hard to go from being able to eat anything and everything and gain not an ounce, to being told you can no longer act like chocolate is a central food group. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mo mouse doesn't like anyone!!:p

Blasphemy! :eek: Everyone knows Mo is devoted to "his" Alice :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »

I thought it was "his" Shirley!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filiman wrote: »
    I thought it was "his" Shirley!!!

Cue the Duff Duff...:D
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,841
    Forum Member
    karl93 wrote: »
    Sex on legs though ain't she!

She is very attractive but she needs a good meal in her, her legs are like a couple of pipe cleaners.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cue the Duff Duff...:D

Biggest ever!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hetti looks skinnier than ever in the last couple of episodes. What worries me is she is seen as inspiration for anorexic teens. I think she should be recast. I don't like her "acting" she is usually hunched over with her arms folded. She looks so pale and ill lately.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Used to be one of my favorite characters. I've really tried to like her since Hetti took over, but I can't. She's a shit character now, and the actress is really shit. If I found out at midnight that she was gone as of tomorrow, I'd do a little jig of delight.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Used to be one of my favorite characters. I've really tried to like her since Hetti took over, but I can't. She's a shit character now, and the actress is really shit. If I found out at midnight that she was gone as of tomorrow, I'd do a little jig of delight.

I feel pretty much the same way.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had a very hot figure here, now her face looks ill!

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/01/618x842/soaps_eastenders_hetti_bywater_1.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    She had a very hot figure here, now her face looks ill!

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/01/618x842/soaps_eastenders_hetti_bywater_1.jpg

It's the same figure she always had, they just covered her in layers of clothing, cardies etc to begin with!

And the new hair style and colour she's been rocking for a couple of months is unflattering, and makes her look washed out. She doesn't look "ill" though.
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't bear her. I don't like her style of 'acting'. I loath the way she delivers her lines. And most of all I cannot stand the way Lucy's character has changed since she took over. Old Lucy was more feisty, she would never have moped around over Joey Branning.

Agree, Old Lucy would of smirked and then probably planned to run the SOB down. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree, Old Lucy would of smirked and then probably planned to run the SOB down. :D

I agree,
    Old Lucy would have not let Joey speak to her like that, she would be planning revenge by now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Or he just has a different opinion to you?
    Mo mouse is female. But that's OK. Honest mistake, as it's hard to tell with mice. You usually have to hold them still and hold open their back legs whilst fumbling through the fur to get a look.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    catonia wrote: »
    Mo mouse is female. But that's OK. Honest mistake, as it's hard to tell with mice. You usually have to hold them still and hold open their back legs whilst fumbling through the fur to get a look.

Really, Mo Mouse is a female? Well thats a twist :D
  • Options
    heskethbangheskethbang Posts: 4,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For heavens sake some people are just slim - get over it!
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For heavens sake some people are just slim - get over it!

She isn't "just slim" she is far too skinny. Her limbs are like sticks and her shoulder blades stick out. Lola and Lauren are slim but still a healthy weight and they have a healthy appearance. Lucy Beale (Hetti Bywater) looks underweight and ill. She's so underweight that girls on a pro anorexia website say she is their "thinspiration".
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member

Debbie Dingle mustn't be overlooked as well. A deeply sexual woman. Her and I were meant to be.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Really, Mo Mouse is a female? Well thats a twist :D

The perceptive ability of some people on here really does concern me. When and where have I ever given the impression that I am female ?
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    She isn't "just slim" she is far too skinny. Her limbs are like sticks and her shoulder blades stick out. Lola and Lauren are slim but still a healthy weight and they have a healthy appearance. Lucy Beale (Hetti Bywater) looks underweight and ill. She's so underweight that girls on a pro anorexia website say she is their "thinspiration".

Even if she is then its got nothing at all to do with us and how we feel about the character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    The perceptive ability of some people on here really does concern me. When and where have I ever given the impression that I am female ?

I don't think you have, I thought you was a bloke, Someone mentioned above that you were female, and I assumed you told them!