Options

Rhydian fans - your 2nd favourite?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chalk another one up for the professional, endearing, heart-warming, talented singers that are brother and sister act

Same Difference.

:)
  • Options
    Nattie01Nattie01 Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Riddler is fantastic and a dead cert for the final, so I'd be interested to find out who his supporters want/expect to be in the final with him.

Personally, I've grown to adore Sean & Sarah of Same Difference and I'd be gutted if they weren't there to the very end. :(

I get the feeling a lot of people who like one of these acts also enjoys the other - am I right in my hypothesis? :o

Yup Same Difference for me.
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicki then Bev
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There really isn't anyone I like this year apart from Rhydian (I did like Daniel though)
  • Options
    ProVistaProVista Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Spoon wrote: »
    Wow!
    I had hoped that Rhydian fans, appreciating a proper singer would have other singers as their fall-back, yet it seems that novelty and nerves are packeted with him.

Rhydian, Beverly and Niki - 3 proper singers - no novelty, no excuses, just performers who can perform at the required level.

In auditions/bootcamp my least two favourites were Rhydian and SD. But now they are my favourites.

Rhydian is my first choice because he has *more* than just a good voice, he also has a natural stage presence which is something that is hard to learn. LGTPS may have been over the top - but who else would have pulled it off so spectacularly? None of the other contenders this year and probably not any of the other winners in previous years. Chico could have had a stab at it, but his voice would have let him down.

And for similar reasons I like SD because they are a break from the norm we usually see on X-Factor/Pop Idol etc. There routines maybe odd, but they are well executed and they manage to sing live at the same time, which isn't easy for more well-established artists. I appreciate their abilities.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta be the Deliverance Siblings aka Same Difference
  • Options
    metafismetafis Posts: 11,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has to be the Children of the corn :)
    SD of course! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leon :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leon :) or SD :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same difference for me - They work so hard every week and manage to put on a show with decent vocals and complicated dance routines yet get so little praise for it.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alisha.

But I only appear to support Alisha more on the forum because she needs it and Rhydian is as safe as houses.