Has Bea Made you Laugh?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
Forum Member
I've pretty much hated Bea from the get go, her whining is putting me off watching BB, but I thought it was pretty funny when she called david a yorkshire pudding. That's about the only time she's made me laugh.

Any other funny Bea quotes?

Comments

• Gwenhyffar MilgiGwenhyffar Milgi Posts: 6,276
    Forum Member
    Little G wrote: »
    I've pretty much hated Bea from the get go, her whining is putting me off watching BB, but I thought it was pretty funny when she called david a yorkshire pudding. That's about the only time she's made me laugh.

She has made me laugh alright, but only in the "I can't believe what I'm hearing" sense. Or in the "sheesh, she really thinks people are going to fall for that?" sense.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a quote, but she was funny during Noirin's eviction.

The camera zoomed towards her face, the look on it was great :D

Also, that was when I was still a massive Bea fan, so I liked it even more because of that :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    She does come out with some funny things, but sadly it's all way overbalanced by all her moaning and bitching and weeping. I laughed out loud when she said that thing about the queen going on celebrity Wife Swap :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bea made me piss myself when she was trying to back-pedal and defend her nominating David. She's provided me with no intentional humour and I find her attempts at one liners in the diary room and so on ranging from fairly flat to cringe-worthy.
  • Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not as utterly humourless as Grace, for example, but Bea hasn't made laugh other than with her ridiculous hippy-ocrisy and abusrd attention-seeking.

Even her much hyped bitchy one-liners were poor.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    She'll certainly make me laugh tonight, when Davina calls her name. Apart from that I think she has been the nastiest housemate ever. I believe it would be a really good send off if they show all her diary room rants about David being a thick Yorkshire pudding and Lisa being a cockroach. That girl is a real nasty piece of work.
  • Coma_WhiteComa_White Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Maybe a couple of times in relation to Noirin...
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night when she offered Marcus a bl*w job for a can of lager made me laugh, she was really straight faced and seemed quite serious about it.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes about as funny as a dose of Herpes.:(
  • dizzyblondedizzyblonde Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    Rubber Nun wrote: »
    Bea made me piss myself when she was trying to back-pedal and defend her nominating David. She's provided me with no intentional humour and I find her attempts at one liners in the diary room and so on ranging from fairly flat to cringe-worthy.
    Same here. I've laughed a few times at her pseudo intellectualism too- such as wanting to do missionary work by Niagra Falls....and asking if anyone knew the Heinrich manoeuvre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only at her face I loved the way Marcus painted it green and with that droopy look. It is like her to a tee, Sourfaced.
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can honestly say she has never even brought a smile to my face...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive never found her at all funny, but I will be laughing at her tonight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    They have all made me laugh on various occasions, sometimes with them, sometimes at them but either way whatever they did or said was funny :)
  • hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's had some great moments in the DR. Calling Noirin a "proper little hussy" and saying she'd dropped Siavash like a "cold bag of sick" really made me laugh :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    I have not found humour in anything she's said. She tries hard but comes out with the sort of thing only 15 year olds would laugh at. The worst thing is that she really believes she's funny and clever, which make her attempts at humour just embarassing to watch.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I can find her amusing - sometimes she plays on her high-maintenanceness and can be funny.

Unfortunately the vitriol and venom rather over shadow the occasional jollyness!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Little G wrote: »

Bea cannot do humour, not for me. I've seen her prancing around with Charlie & co. but it all seemed somewhat forced & dubious. even if i were to try, i'd end up laughing at her not with her:D
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll make me laugh when shes booed out by rent a mob tonight.:D
    im sure they'll be quite savage.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    She's never made me laugh yet, but she will make me split my sides tonight when her name is read out!:D
  • illusioukillusiouk Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would laugh if someone from the crowd shouted something bad to her that everyone heard and laughed at her and she started crying.

I know its mean but hey, shes a vile b*tch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i did laugh when she didnt get a letter from her mother :o,the other housemates were in stitches and noone else was bothered about her whinging and whining ,she knew she want going to get anything from her mother and her reaction to her long lost friend appearing ,the only friend shes got,coupled with the housemates made me roar with laughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I can really only remeber the crying and whingeing she has done

oh wait...................

No sorry I remembered something , but it was'nt laughing it was her complaining and being two faced and blaming everything on people that she herself is guilty of
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    lue wrote: »
    well i did laugh when she didnt get a letter from her mother :o,the other housemates were in stitches and noone else was bothered about her whinging and whining ,she knew she want going to get anything from her mother and her reaction to her long lost friend appearing ,the only friend shes got,coupled with the housemates made me roar with laughter.

Oh I forgot about that - it was more the reactions of the others though that had me piddling myself with laughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Bea actually regularly makes me and my bf burst out laughing (usually in a did she just say that way). I really hated her last week but she's come out with some funny diary room lines and shes had some brilliant Marcus moments too. I love and hate her :D