Options

Sunshine's Exit

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,278
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know I will get a lot of flack for this, but can all you "Sunshine is so sweet" people explain why she suddenly forgot how worried she was about the effect on her profession, when, after eviction, she was delighted (if not over delighted) to pose for the cameras in a very provocative manner? Lapped it up and then did some more.

Sorry - just doesn't gel with the histrionics we saw 2 nights ago when JJ(because he is gullible to it ) was framed for being a totally aggressive git for no reason.

She goaded and goaded him - until he blew - he had a major warning - she was cuddled. Not fair in my book and that performance for the cameras just proved it.

GG xxx

Comments

• Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God give me strength...
  • Options
    Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God give me strength...

God and alcohol perhaps?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    didn't actually see Sunshines exit, her nightie was covering it
  • Options
    oldtimer55oldtimer55 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I will get a lot of flack for this, but can all you "Sunshine is so sweet" people explain why she suddenly forgot how worried she was about the effect on her profession, when, after eviction, she was delighted (if not over delighted) to pose for the cameras in a very provocative manner? Lapped it up and then did some more.

Sorry - just doesn't gel with the histrionics we saw 2 nights ago when JJ(because he is gullible to it ) was framed for being a totally aggressive git for no reason.

She goaded and goaded him - until he blew - he had a major warning - she was cuddled. Not fair in my book and that performance for the cameras just proved it.

GG xxx

Wholly and utterly inaccurate. Shame on you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Answers so far as expected ,just designed to make you feel as if you are a terrible person, where has tolerance and respect for others views gone ? I just asked for others views,so far all I have is rudeness.

GGxx
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't her upset the other night due to the fact that she had been hurt and she was worried her vagina was shown? I didn't see her exit, did she flaunt her vagina tonight?
  • Options
    k-bolak-bola Posts: 4,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't agree. On BBBM she was very consciencious about pulling her skirt down and so she must have been worried about exposing her vagina again. I think this bodes well for her medical profession as I hate it when my doctor shows me her vagina.
    Well done sunshine! and good luck!
  • Options
    oldtimer55oldtimer55 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't her upset the other night due to the fact that she had been hurt and she was worried her vagina was shown? I didn't see her exit, did she flaunt her vagina tonight?

GG is obviously a troll. Sad ****
  • Options
    Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Answers so far as expected ,just designed to make you feel as if you are a terrible person, where has tolerance and respect for others views gone ? I just asked for others views,so far all I have is rudeness.

GGxx

Wot? No violin?
  • Options
    pseudonympseudonym Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k-bola wrote: »
    I can't agree. On BBBM she was very consciencious about pulling her skirt down and so she must have been worried about exposing her vagina again. I think this bodes well for her medical profession as I hate it when my doctor shows me her vagina.

Oh good for you, you've got me smiling again...hehehe Thank You:):p
  • Options
    drbolognaisedrbolognaise Posts: 2,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k-bola wrote: »

LMAO, "i hate it when my doctor shows me her vagina"...

Possibly the funniest thing I've read on here!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oldtimer55 wrote: »
    GG is obviously a troll. Sad ****

Thanks so much for that.

GG xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO, "i hate it when my doctor shows me her vagina"...

Possibly the funniest thing I've read on here!

i know, honestly, the tears are running down my face thinking of this post:D

sorry granny grunt, this is no disrespect to your post, just thought this one was so funny
  • Options
    k-bolak-bola Posts: 4,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for that.

GG xx

LOL, this feud is between Granny Grunt and Old Timer?
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

GGxx

I wouldn't worry, they're all still bitter about her leaving. For the record, I agree with what you're saying.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

GG xxx

Everything was a fake did you not know? Tonight they showed the injuries she sustained but who care is was just Sunshine let her suffer shes only a fake. ;)
    Well now she gone no one can say anything can they?;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

GG xxx

I guess you would have preferred her to come out in a nuns outfit?

What did you expect the girl to do? Just come out and ignore all the attention she was getting? She had just as much right to flaunt herself as much as she wanted.

Its 2010, not 1810. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry, they're all still bitter about her leaving. For the record, I agree with what you're saying.

Bitter I am thrilled she is out and I won'tmhave to watch most of it anymore. Lovely. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess you would have preferred her to come out in a nuns outfit?

What did you expect the girl to do? Just come out and ignore all the attention she was getting? She had just as much right to flaunt herself as much as she wanted.

Its 2010, not 1810. :rolleyes:

What a good idea perhaps we can suggest that to BB that all their females wear that type of clothing. Corin would not like it though bless her.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no I don't agree with you granny grunt. In the house today Sunshine was going through the poses she'd do when she left the house, just looked like a young girl having a laugh to me. Now I think there is a difference in trying to put on a sexy pose for the camera which I'd imagine all the woman leaving the house would like in the papers the next day, but most certainly wouldn't want their private parts on show.

thats just my opinion
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good egg wrote: »
    didn't actually see Sunshines exit, her nightie was covering it

That deserves a LOL :D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    I think there's a big difference between someone lifting her in such a manner that exposes her *coughs* lady garden for the BB cameras to see.. (and worrying BB might show that footage!) and her happily posing for the cameras after her eviction. (she is an attention seeker after all, so JJ keeps telling us!)

Just for the record, I don't think JJ was being particuarly aggressive as such, I think it was a game that got out of hand, Sunshine got upset because 1. she was 'exposed' and 2. she hurt her leg.
  • Options
    BoCBoC Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

GGxx

Don't worry Granny. Sometimes the forum just takes your original post, holds it up to the 20W bulb and sees something there that, possibly, wasn't there at all...

I have been there, have washed the t-shirt so much it is now dusters and even have the fridge magnet...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

GGxx

I think that your posts have been wonderful so you must not mind when others don't agree. ;)
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conciencious about pulling her skirt down SHE pulled it UP!!!! and she wasnt shy about it!!