Sinitta pretending she has just turned 40!

18910111214»

Comments

• Hector RivaHector Riva Posts: 2,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh vienna wrote: »
    Exactly! She doesn't need to hide her age. She looks amazing whatever age she is. She should embrace that and try to discourage the epidemic of ageism within the media.

I agree with 48. She's amazing looking, and her body, wow.
  • mucher1mucher1 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    1963 would explain, for example, why she looked older than 14 when she appeared on The Tube with Imagination in 1982. It also makes sense that a middle-aged showbizz personality would want to knock 5 years off her age, although I wonder why Cowell would allow such a deception, as most people find it dodgy for men in their mid twenties to date 14 year old girls.

Another thing I don't understand (since her birth year was 'officially' 1966 until it became 1968 a few years ago) is why a 21 year old pop star would pretend to be 18? To appeal to a younger audience?
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is ridiculous if you remember celebrities who were definitely adults when you were a young child at primary school, who end up being younger than you.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ///A\\\ wrote: »
    Wha? It's always shines.

She is a fine fine (god damn) fine looking woman for 48. :cool:

Sinitta, embrace it.

The flash from the camera must be showing up the imperfections on her face then. Sinitta is a good looking woman for her age. I can't imagine why she wants to hide her real age for. I'm guessing she's older.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is ridiculous if you remember celebrities who were definitely adults when you were a young child at primary school, who end up being younger than you.

Just vanity probably.
  • nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's simple to look up someone's birth details in the UK - I don't know what the US rules are - perhaps someone with access to the registers online could check this out if they are accessible?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is around 43/44.

If she is denial over her age, then baffles me, because love or loathe her, she does look amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leosw4 wrote: »
    I think she is around 43/44.

If she is denial over her age, then baffles me, because love or loathe her, she does look amazing.

This means that she would have been 16 (not yet 17) when releasing So Macho. She looks older than 16 in this video, but appearances can be very deceptive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7DqwRKqyMk&ob=av3e
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    The flash from the camera must be showing up the imperfections on her face then. Sinitta is a good looking woman for her age. I can't imagine why she wants to hide her real age for. I'm guessing she's older.

So you think more 52/55?

And LOL at people who still think she's 43. :p:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    This means that she would have been 16 (not yet 17) when releasing So Macho. She looks older than 16 in this video, but appearances can be very deceptive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7DqwRKqyMk&ob=av3e

She a fully grown woman in that video - child bearing hips that all women have. I would call her out on the video as being 19/22.

She is stunning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem with her claiming to be younger than she is - apart from lack of integrity :D - is that it makes her previous boyfriends (especially Simon Cowell and David Essex) out to be pervs. For their sakes, she needs to be honest about her years.
  • aromaticmistaromaticmist Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Still looks younger than Kate Price

Hahaha! :D
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ///A\\\ wrote: »
    8 weeks??:eek:

8 days since she was conceived!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angela F wrote: »
    Sorry to be pedantic but if Sinitta was born in 1956 she would be 55 this year (depending on which month she was born in) and not 52. I was born in 1962 and am now 49.

I started the thread back in 2008 though so it would have been 52 back then :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's at least 55 seconds old by now. :D
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't that 35? 35 is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years :p
  • aquaplexaquaplex Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Why did no-one on Buzzcocks pull her up about her age goddamit! I need confirmation that she is 33!