Options

Conspiracy theories you buy

Comments

• Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    That'll be the secret-supa-dupa-uBer-military-grade-nano-thermite then.

Or robot planes and space lasers which are so super-secret that they never get used in wars etc and are just saved for false-flag operations against US citizens.

You know it makes sense.
  • Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    I worry more about the stuff we don't know about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Or robot planes and space lasers which are so super-secret that they never get used in wars etc and are just saved for false-flag operations against US citizens.

You know it makes sense.

I think we're both wrong on this one and it was the missles-disguised-as-planes-using-holograms method.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skunkboy69 wrote: »

Jeez, where'd you start then?
  • Options
    gasheadgashead Posts: 13,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    Like what?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jeez, where'd you start then?

Cyborg vampires from the hell dimension?
  • Options
    QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    gashead wrote: »
    Like what?

Muslamic ray guns.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Cyborg vampires from the hell dimension?

Rabid-Scarborough-Donkey-Pasties?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QWERTYOP wrote: »
    Muslamic ray guns.

But we know they exist, don't we?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    QWERTYOP wrote: »
    Muslamic ray guns.

Are they firearms owned by an Asian called Raymond?
  • Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    gashead wrote: »
    Like what?

Who knows?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Not sure I beleive in all of them but Im open to everything
  • Options
    Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No steel building has ever fallen in history because of fire,yet we are expected to belive that 3 fell the same day???
    No two big steel buildings have ever had a ruddy big plane full of fuel fly into them before :confused:
  • Options
    spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the fake rapture.

my fave. it OUGHT to be true. alas ........
  • Options
    Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JFK is the only one that I can not believe that what we are told is the truth , in my day I was a Marksman and no way could I do what Oswald was supposed to have done
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moonlily wrote: »
    I'm still undecided about 911 but that made me wonder.

Made you wonder that news readers together with the entire BBC corporation were 'in on it'? That they had foreknowledge of what was going to happen? Seriously?

It was a chaotic day. Many things were happening. WTC7 was expected to collapse hours before it did by the New York Fire Department. It's probable this message got lost in translation and was communicated as 'WTC7 collapsed' rather than 'WTC7 at high risk of collapse'.

It happens. I remember reports of car bombs that day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made you wonder that news readers together with the entire BBC corporation were 'in on it'? That they had foreknowledge of what was going to happen? Seriously?

It was a chaotic day. Many things were happening. WTC7 was expected to collapse hours before it did by the New York Fire Department. It's probable this message got lost in translation and was communicated as 'WTC7 collapsed' rather than 'WTC7 at high risk of collapse'.

The original thread here demonstrates the confusion on the day;

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11915&highlight=world+trade+centre
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I don't believe 9/11. I don't believe the USA were actually trying to help Iraq when they invaded - They were after the oil and nothing else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    I don't believe 9/11. I don't believe the USA were actually trying to help Iraq when they invaded - They were after the oil and nothing else.

I dont even think it was anything that nefarious.
    I reckon it was simply that Dubyah wanted to be seen as more hardcore than his dad by "finishing the job".

After all, if oil had been the overriding factor it would have been a lot easier to get Saddam back on side by getting him to send a few troops into Afghan with us, buy him a few more gold-plated AK's and then keep on taking those oil contracts.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member

No I didn't think the BBC were 'in on it'- I simply thought it was strange that a reporter was reporting something that hadn't happened yet, that's all. As the reporter was supposedly reading from an autocue or scripted words it seemed odd.

As I said, I don't know what happened on 9/11, I don't think anyone does really.The only thing I know for sure is that it was a tragedy and horrific.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we're both wrong on this one and it was the missles-disguised-as-planes-using-holograms method.

My favourite was someone claiming they were plane-shaped missiles filled with body parts.

See, there's a name for plane-shaped missiles filled with body parts. They call them "passenger planes".
  • Options
    CM PRANKCM PRANK Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the new world order.goverments around the world are plotting a one world goverment/religion/leader look up project enoch its creepy
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump

Don't let this thread die, we need to keep talking about it.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the royal family have allowed a global elite peado ring as cover to steal childerns blood.

mrs obama is really a man

the u.s. have a secret space program, which explains the 'black triangle' u.f.o.'s

j.f.k. was killed for disobeying his paymastes. its a warning, which has kept every other western leader in line for decades.

the jewish religion has elements that are just as facist as any other major religion. but any crticism with have you branded a racist
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humphryb wrote: »
    Wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald in the Marines and had a good record for being a crack shot?

Records can be falsified, especially by Governments.

JFK and Diana, I believe there were cover ups, especially in DIana's case, how convenient her death was for certain people.