Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poppycock... imo of course.

In this article KP calls her marriage to PA a career...

"From the moment we stepped out of the jungle, it was a career together."

Then within a sentence she says...

"I thought we had a secure, happy family, something which I have always wanted"

Now call me picky but her marriage could only have been one of these contradictory statements not both. In fact she shows more emotion when talking about having to share custody than she does about her marriage ending... fyi KP sharing custody is about what's best for the children not you.

Both of their careers are and will continue to flounder without each other... they were greater as a unit than they are as individuals... the good guy and the bitch it sells always has always will... without each other they are two dimensional and both desperately trying to recreate the magic formula neither of them will succeed.

KP proved categorically that her 'role' as PA's wife was just that a role... the woman who dated DY to pay back DB... then went on to date AR to pay back PA... back to her two dimensional glamour persona and then whines that she is being smeared.

PA might be a somewhat nice guy but he is a boring one... without the bitchy wife to play off he is mind numbingly tedious... imo of course... Standing up to KP when he left her by giving a reason other than 'I cannot say for my children's sake'... actually making an effort to deal with her for the sake of his children and (both of them) not feeding the press spiteful stories about said children would have gone a long way to garnering some respect.

They did and still do need each other... she is selling bileography's based in a large part on the men she 'has loved and been wronged by' which is adding to her image of a deranged, vindictive ex... he still gets to be the victim to her bitch adding to his image as pathetic man child... the relationship which made them strong and popular in the past is now tearing them apart and they are both so busy trying to be in the right... trying to be the one who is better... so self absorbed in their quest for fame and popular appeal that neither of them appear to care that the real losers... the real victims in their spiral of hate is their children.

Yep LAO. :)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    And he was *counts* 23, hardly a 40 year old drooling after a 16year old and as all girls know, men mature slower than we laydees.

Also it sounds like it was a actually romance for a whole year (longer than some celebs marriages!), not a "take them back to my trailer for a one night stand".

She also then went on to shag Danny Bowers in 2001 while he was going out with Jordan. Classy.

So IMO she wasn't some innocent little flower of a 16yr old, more like a "I want to be famous and want to meet famous men" 16 yr old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-182691/Tania-fame-bust.html

Quite. There is nothing :mad:-worthy here.

Also it would be a bit sad to use the contents of a 13yr old thread to have a pop at PA. Particularly when he provides so much current material. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And he was *counts* 23, hardly a 40 year old drooling after a 16year old and as all girls know, men mature slower than we laydees.

Also it sounds like it was a actually romance for a whole year (longer than some celebs marriages!), not a "take them back to my trailer for a one night stand".

She also then went on to shag Danny Bowers in 2001 while he was going out with Jordan. Classy.

So IMO she wasn't some innocent little flower of a 16yr old, more like a "I want to be famous and want to meet famous men" 16 yr old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-182691/Tania-fame-bust.html

She may not have been an innocent little flower but, she was still a 16 year old kid that a well worn 23 yr old latched onto when he should have known better !
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    She may not have been an innocent little flower but, she was still a 16 year old kid that a well worn 23 yr old latched onto when he should have known better !

When I was 17 I went out with a 23yr old and he treated me a far sight better than any manchild who was nearer my age. All the boys "closer" to my age wanted to do was shag, cheat, borrow cash and generally behave like plonkers. It's not like PA had a one night stand with her, they went out for a year so to me sounds more like a proper relationship. Perhaps he treated her like a lady during those 12 months.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only interesting thing about his fling with Tania was that when she went into the BB house, PA spoke to the tabloids. He was planning a comeback you see and seemed more than eager to get back with Tania - and PA seemed very well briefed as to popular BB was in the UK at the time and the press coverage that comes with it. All this was just months before the jungle/KP.

But the singer - who plans a comeback and has penned more than 80 singles - said he hoped to see his ex again and asked The Sunday Mirror to put them in touch.
    "But now maybe this is fate showing its hand, and Big Brother is my key to get back in touch with Tania. That would be great because she was lovely. "Give her the message that I was asking after her when she comes out, and feel free to give her my number. I would love to hear from her.

"I have watched the show in Australia and know it is massive in the UK. I reckon she'll do really well and could win it. Andre, 30, speaking from Limassol, Cyprus, where he is on holiday, said: "Wow! Tell her I hope she wins and would love to see her when it's all over - whatever happens.

"I am single and we will have to see if she is single when she comes out of the house".
    I don't know if Pricey was plan B, C or even Z!
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree with you. She doesn't appear to have been some naive little thing taken in by a big bad man. The fact she ended up on BB and marrying a footballer means she probably achieved her life's ambition :rolleyes:

What is really funny is the fact that she (as a BB "celeb") felt he was now beneath her and he was desperate to hang on to her "star".

Looks like Kp learned from him all those years later with Alex.

What a pair of numpties!

I would assume there will be threads about kp going back to about the same time. Not sure what that proves, apart from the fact that they have both been in the public domain for a very long time and they are both still as desperate for attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was 17 I went out with a 23yr old and he treated me a far sight better than any manchild who was nearer my age. All the boys "closer" to my age wanted to do was shag, cheat, borrow cash and generally behave like plonkers. It's not like PA had a one night stand with her, they went out for a year so to me sounds more like a proper relationship. Perhaps he treated her like a lady during those 12 months.

Was he a zeleb that boasted about sleeping with 200 women ? its not just about how old he was, its also about what he is !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, the age gap is a non story, she seems to have been more than able to hold her own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only interesting thing about his fling with Tania was that when she went into the BB house, PA spoke to the tabloids. He was planning a comeback you see and seemed more than eager to get back with Tania - and PA seemed very well briefed as to popular BB was in the UK at the time and the press coverage that comes with it. All this was just months before the jungle/KP.
    I don't know if Pricey was plan B, C or even Z!

God that does sound desperate dosent it !
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I missed something or is there a reason we're now discussing PA's ex girlfriend from 17 years ago who ended up on BB 10 years ago? Hardly relevant is it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Further to my post on Pete's visualization, it appears that its my negative feelings that is stopping him achieving his dream:D:D:D

http://inspirationalguidance.com/howtovisualise/buy-tickets-to-see-peter-andre-play-wembley/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I clearly stated...she entered this as a career move but changed when they married/started a family together, its perfectly understandable, to keep the media circus going that they had, neither of them needed to go the family/marriage route, think thats why she saw all this as a genuine act of commitment from him, little did she realise just how far he will go just to keep his face on the telly !

KP wouldn't know what a genuine act of commitment was if it came up and bit her... the only reason she is proclaiming her 'love' is that she thinks it makes her look better than PA... she does not have the self awareness to realise that she is coming across more and more as a bunny boiler... she love love loves the media circus far more than any mere man as evidenced by her unrelenting bile towards the more famous of her exes she just seems to largely ignore the non famous ones who won't garner her headlines.

Isn't this exactly the same as KP and GG?.. complete non story and imo nothing to get upset about... although it is more proof supporting a assertion that KP/PA are just the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Further to my post on Pete's visualization, it appears that its my negative feelings that is stopping him achieving his dream:D:D:D

http://inspirationalguidance.com/howtovisualise/buy-tickets-to-see-peter-andre-play-wembley/

Hahahaha keep it up Bunny :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP wouldn't know what a genuine act of commitment was if it came up and bit her... the only reason she is proclaiming her 'love' is that she thinks it makes her look better than PA... she does not have the self awareness to realise that she is coming across more and more as a bunny boiler... she love love loves the media circus far more than any mere man as evidenced by her unrelenting bile towards the more famous of her exes she just seems to largely ignore the non famous ones who won't garner her headlines.

Isn't this exactly the same as KP and GG?.. complete non story and imo nothing to get upset about... although it is more proof supporting a assertion that KP/PA are just the same.

I know, right?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D Bad Bunny.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Such a well researched article especially the Pierce Morgan references:)
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you are a Peter Andre fan you will be excited to know that you can buy tickets to see him play Wembley, but not until 2014!

I watched Peter’s interview with Pierce Morgan as he touched his temple and said “I believe what I can see in here…” then he raised a clenched fist and said “I can see here (or it might have been experiencing here – can’t recall his exact words).”

Peter is using visualisation to help him achieve his dreams. The only problem now is that he has said his goal out loud and there will be a lot of haters throwing negative energy his way. If you are a Peter Andre fan and you want to help his visualisation then start visualising yourself as you watch him on stage at Wembley – maybe even visualise him picking you out of the crowd to get up on stage :)

Peter Andre is another celebrity who uses visualisation in life. You can watch his interview on Pierce Morgan’s Life Stories using ITV Player.

WAIT .............. WHAT ok ok I have it

large detached house with pool.... good health.....money yes lots of that ok I am of to think on what I want while I do the washing load the dishwasher and look at the mountain of ironing ...ok I am adding a Gloria to me list
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete could very well fill Wembley next year.. With his selection of cleaning utensils.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    j0anne wrote: »
    If you are a Peter Andre fan you will be excited to know that you can buy tickets to see him play Wembley, but not until 2014!

I watched Peter’s interview with Pierce Morgan as he touched his temple and said “I believe what I can see in here…” then he raised a clenched fist and said “I can see here (or it might have been experiencing here – can’t recall his exact words).”

Peter is using visualisation to help him achieve his dreams. The only problem now is that he has said his goal out loud and there will be a lot of haters throwing negative energy his way. If you are a Peter Andre fan and you want to help his visualisation then start visualising yourself as you watch him on stage at Wembley – maybe even visualise him picking you out of the crowd to get up on stage :)

Peter Andre is another celebrity who uses visualisation in life. You can watch his interview on Pierce Morgan’s Life Stories using ITV Player.

WAIT .............. WHAT ok ok I have it

large detached house with pool.... good health.....money yes lots of that ok I am of to think on what I want while I do the washing load the dishwasher and look at the mountain of ironing ...ok I am adding a Gloria to me list

There isn't a tongue in cheek smilie or I would have used it:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well obviously she dosent know what a genuine act of commitment looks like or she wouldnt have been caught out by this one !
    The only things that have made her look better have all been achieved by her ex, GG still wrong, just because ones done it it dosent some how make it ok for anyone else!
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter and his Wembley dream :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well obviously she dosent know what a genuine act of commitment looks like or she wouldnt have been caught out by this one !
    The only things that have made her look better have all been achieved by her ex, GG still wrong, just because ones done it it dosent some how make it ok for anyone else!

Except that it is ok for a 24 year old to go out with a 16 year old.:confused:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Oh dear:o

Is he visualising the Stadium?:eek:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    How will I contain myself till Tuesday!

https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/396638269854994432
This discussion has been closed.