Audleys nomination for Kelly

jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,178
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Personally I thought it was disgusting and BB was right to warn him. But what I don't get is why BB still accepted and counted his nomination?? coz no matter how people dress it up, he still nominated her solely because shes transsexual!

Comments

• sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was heartfelt, normal, and very very honest.
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »

Except, many people on here think Keilli wanted to share a bath with Audley and that's not true.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »

but he basically said that he feels uncomfortable around transsexuals. and if im being honest, in this day and age everyone should be bloody passed that stage
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I thought it was disgusting and BB was right to warn him. But what I don't get is why BB still accepted and counted his nomination?? coz no matter how people dress it up, he still nominated her solely because shes transsexual!

That's a good point about BB still accepting his nomination. He does seem very naïve, that comment about the bath was very strange....
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    It wasn't coming from a bad place, thats why it still counted i guess.
  • Andrew_NeilAndrew_Neil Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    He shouldn't have been given a warning, especially because big brother encouraged Audley to elaborate on his reasons. Shameful.