Options

Do you believe the U.S. has a climate changing weapon?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their huge consumption of resourses and waste and fossil fuel burning are fairly effective weapons to cause climate change. Not to be smug because we are catching up with them all the time.

Just capitalism and consumerism are all that it will take to make life on earth for us humans fairly intolerable fairly quickly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if many people even know that exists. We all promised not to use our weather machines, so unless someone decided to withdrawal their promise, I don't think we're using it. The HAARP Array I do not think is a weather machine though.

the treaty was signed at the same time as one of the SALT Treaties

much of the global warming research came from the US Military - like absorption of radiation in the atmosphere (Infra-Red Weapons), and CO2 mixing in the oceans (atomic fallout mixing in the ocean)
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member

Yes, the USA, together with China, India, South Africa and Mexico all have climate change weapons - they are called coal-fired power stations and they are immensely destructive. Not only do you get carbon dioxide emissions (climate change) but you also get sulphur and nitrogen oxides (acid rain).

Two evils for the price of one!
  • Options
    electronelectron Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, and they have power.
    Not many widmills i presume:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Never mind that, just hope no one ever builds a Cobalt Bomb, the fabled Doomsday weapon:
    http://www.rense.com/general40/dooms.htm
  • Options
    Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member

Yes, the USA, together with China, India, South Africa and Mexico all have climate change weapons - they are called coal-fired power stations and they are immensely destructive. Not only do you get carbon dioxide emissions (climate change) but you also get sulphur and nitrogen oxides (acid rain).

Two evils for the price of one!

Well if you're going to include South Africa and Mexico then best add Germany and Japan to the polluters list as well as the latter two have more coal fired power stations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind that, just hope no one ever builds a Cobalt Bomb, the fabled Doomsday weapon:
    http://www.rense.com/general40/dooms.htm

the bomb in Dr Strangelove was a Cobaltum Thorium G bomb............

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!