Options

Katie and Cher. Hot or Not

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
Forum Member
✭✭
First of all, I can't really make up my mind if Katie is pretty or not. I don't know if she is pretty and her crazy personality just makes me see her as ugly:confused:.

Do you think she is HOT? On a scale of 1-10 (1 ugly, 10 Very Buff), how do you rate her?

Is Katie prettier than Cher or are they just off the same ugly tree..

I personally think Cher is below average and her funny/weird looks makes her uglier. Her "swagger" makes me cringe and If I see Katie coming towards me, I'll run faster than Usain Bolt as she reminds me of a Nigerian Witch.:cry: No offence, just my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    BritBrit Posts: 945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they are both a bit strange looking to be honest. Not ugly, but wouldn't say they are attractive either IMO. Rebecca is good looking I think, best of the three anyway :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca's the most attractive out of the bunch (by far), but between Cher and Katie I have to say that (even though I dislike both) Katie is much prettier than Cher. Cher's only like what? 18 and always have so much make up on and her eyebrows are tragic.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie 0/10
    Cher 3/10 (she is younger and may develop)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    They're probably both quite pretty without the slap.
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is absolutely stunning.
  • Options
    BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is a reverse cone-head
    Cher gurns too much
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,187
    Forum Member
    Second option ;)
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie is stunning in online red carpet pics this week. I'd say she's striking rather than pretty. Cher is unattractive IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hm. yep. Katie is a strange one, to say the least. At times, she could be stunning and at times she looks like a man trying to be a female.. if you get what i mean.

she reminds me of him.. http://marbellamarbella.es/2009-11-11/diego-forlan-signs-contract/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    I thought Katie looked gorgeous on both shows this past weekend. I also think that Cher is absolutely beautiful, so so pretty. I want to put her in my pocket :D
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh. Both have faces only a mother could love, IMHO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Katie looks like a transexual & well Cher is just an annoying little brat wearing way too much make-up. In other words they are both ugly!!

Katie: -1/10
    Cher: 0/10
  • Options
    LolWtfLolWtf Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is nice looking, definitely not ugly and Cher looks a lot better without so much make up on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Katie is absolutely stunning.

I think she is too! (the only thing that lets her down is her chin :o)
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to slate there looks just because i'm not a fan of either - seems to be the norm here amongst a lot of you.

There both pretty girls with individual style, not classicly beautiful but still pretty.

I wonder what kind of reflection looks back from a mirror at some of the DS-ers and why your posting on this forum instead of having beauty shots taken or posing for modeling agencies:rolleyes:

Hate it when people take cheap shots regarding looks
  • Options
    nate1970nate1970 Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie genuinely gives me the creeps. I can't bear to look at her. :eek:
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MithMarr wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of reflection looks back from a mirror at some of the DS-ers and why your posting on this forum instead of having beauty shots taken or posing for modeling agencies:rolleyes:
    I know I'm beautiful and am confident enough within myself not to need to justify my own existence by desperately seeking outlets to try and ensure other people tell me how beautiful I am.

Some of us are just gorgeous, accept it and get on with life. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is so petty, i really can't stand things like this...its horrible. i would love to see photo's of everyone posting in here so people could comment on them
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I think they're both pretty minging. Chair just looks SCARY :eek: Like she'd cut you and steal your wallet...and Katie looks like a drag queen BUT! Katie defo better looking than Chair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is prettier.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katie is the most attractive of the three, Rebecca is attractive also. however she does give off any vibes of being sexy.

Cher just no
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I think Katie could be pretty. She has a nice face, it's just her hair that I don't like.

Cher is strange looking. I wouldn't call her ugly, but she should cut back on the slap. And her eyebrows scare me :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is so petty, i really can't stand things like this...its horrible. i would love to see photo's of everyone posting in here so people could comment on them

I take it you are ugly then. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Cher has a gorgeous little face, needs to go for a more natural look with the make up though, not that I can talk - when I was her age I was constantly caked in Panstick and loads of eyeliner so she'll probably grow out of it (I did thank god :D)

Katie always looks great on the live shows, her make up is always beautiful and her hair last weekend was amazing, I actually fell in love with it!! I must have it!
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    Cher is by far the prettiest girl. When she enters her twenties and puts on a bit of weight she'll get even better and enter beautiful sexy territory.
    Katie is fugly inside and out.