Katie Price signs FOX deal.

ALPERTON94ALPERTON94 Posts: 418
Forum Member
Looks like she's going to Break America! After signing a deal with US network FOX for the show"Make me a hunk" and a reality show.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3725072/Jordan-is-queen-of-the-desert-on-US-trip.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=TV

And she'll have to fit in time with "KATIE" by doing an American road trip from NYC to L.A.

Me thinks it'll be a great year for the Pricey.

Also looks like this was true:http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/03/17/jordan-lands-1-3m-deal-to-present-us-tv-makeover-show-115875-22994833/

But i wonder if this was?...http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/519147/katie-price-househunts-in-la---but-peter-andre-says--no-way-/1/

^^^ But i doubt it that she'll move stateside...not with PA nagging all the time!

Just thought i would cheer you guys up on a monday morning!:D:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on her whatever she does, she's a hard worker and deserves to reap the benefits.:D
  • ALPERTON94ALPERTON94 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Yh but FOX!!!..That is big stuff.It makes American Idol,Glee and X factor without a doubt the biggest broadcaster in the US.Hopefully they will schedule her show after these popular shows to give it a boost But i think the reality show is with E!.
    FOX must be serious about investing in her.But then again they dropped Cheryl so be careful KP (we all know she can't shut her trap at times).
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is hard to believe, Fox is a huge channel.

Or does Fox have other smaller channels she will be on?
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    That is hard to believe, Fox is a huge channel.

Or does Fox have other smaller channels she will be on?

No,Fox as in the biggest channel in america Fox.:D:D
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake ....it is that stupid "make me a hunk" programme. Absolute drivel that my cat could front . He'd be more intelligent and more photogenic too.
    Mind you .....I hope she stays there RESULT !
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake ....it is that stupid "make me a hunk" programme. Absolute drivel that my cat could front . He'd be more intelligent and more photogenic too.
    Mind you .....I hope she stays there RESULT !

Oh here we go :rolleyes:..not that i didn't expect it :D.
    And even if she go to America the papers will still be covering it e.g Cheryl and the Beckhams. She's not living in your shed is she?:D
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't let her live in my shed.....bringing down the neighbourhood:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Excellent, good on her. Just goes to show that having absolutely no talent whatsoever and being a deeply, deeply unpleasant person reaps big rewards. A terrific advert for the UK.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet another reason to boycott Murdoch :D
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    She already had a show in the U.S didn't she? back when she was with Andre?
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crock of Bull.
    More lies from the orange munter
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW...Maybe she will be shooting that movie she's doing about her life...isn't Megan Fox to play the beautiful and iconic Jordan:rolleyes:
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may well know the tangoed one to be a deeply flawed woman she deserves to be applauded if this is true. It also means she will be out the country so bonus there.
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    How can anyone be gullible enough to believe this will actually happen?

Seriously, my dog is more likely to get a show on US network television than that bald, toothless cretin.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ALPERTON94 wrote: »
    Looks like she's going to Break America! After signing a deal with US network FOX for the show"Make me a hunk" and a reality show.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3725072/Jordan-is-queen-of-the-desert-on-US-trip.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=TV

And she'll have to fit in time with "KATIE" by doing an American road trip from NYC to L.A.

Me thinks it'll be a great year for the Pricey.

Also looks like this was true:http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/03/17/jordan-lands-1-3m-deal-to-present-us-tv-makeover-show-115875-22994833/

But i wonder if this was?...http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/519147/katie-price-househunts-in-la---but-peter-andre-says--no-way-/1/

^^^ But i doubt it that she'll move stateside...not with PA nagging all the time!

Just thought i would cheer you guys up on a monday morning!:D:D

Just to inject some realism into the thread - KP has signed a deal (according to her). All that means is she's signed the deal and will make the show. Even if the shows are made and get past the pilot (or first episode) stage, they could be pulled at any time during their runs if they aren't getting the ratings. In order to 'break America', both shows would have to be a hit. Which remains to be seen. So I wouldn't be so quick to proclaim Ms Price's stateside projects a success.

KP and PA have joint custody of the kids, so she can't just remove them from the country without the agreement of their father. Incidentally, I think PA would have every right to 'moan' if she tried to do so without his agreement.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Just to inject some realism into the thread - KP has signed a deal (according to her). All that means is she's signed the deal and will make the show. Even if the shows are made and get past the pilot (or first episode) stage, they could be pulled at any time during their runs if they aren't getting the ratings. In order to 'break America', both shows would have to be a hit. Which remains to be seen. So I wouldn't be so quick to proclaim Ms Price's stateside projects a success.

KP and PA have joint custody of the kids, so she can't just remove them from the country without the agreement of their father. Incidentally, I think PA would have every right to 'moan' if she tried to do so without his agreement.

She tweeted two or three weeks ago that she would never emigrate - I wondered last week if that was anything to do with the KMaddocks stuff that said that PA was planning to go for full custody and move to America with CP.

Can't imagine either of them moving abroad to be honest. Not while the children are still so young.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    I think she'll flop massively over there. She'll be seen as a joke
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her shows would be better suited to E!.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much of her time would this actually take? Not that it's any of my business, but this doesn't help Harvey much, if she's over there for a considerable amount of time. My son attends a special needs school and the thing we parents all agree on is that autistic children need so much routine and consistency. I know she wants to provide for her family and that's good, but at some time she may come to realise that her time with Harvey means far more to him than her money.

Gets off soapbox....
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How much of her time would this actually take? Not that it's any of my business, but this doesn't help Harvey much, if she's over there for a considerable amount of time. My son attends a special needs school and the thing we parents all agree on is that autistic children need so much routine and consistency. I know she wants to provide for her family and that's good, but at some time she may come to realise that her time with Harvey means far more to him than her money.

Gets off soapbox....

Your obviously a good mother and put your child's needs first,
    Katie puts her career and boyfriends first and spends very little time considering what's best for her kids...her mother and 2 carers looks after Harvey she's just there for the photo shoots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    I don't believe a word of it. Katie Price is always making up this kind of stuff to make it look like she's still keeping busy when the real truth is... her star is quickly fading. There are already plenty of bleached blond plastic bimbos in the USA, why would anyone want an over the hill glamour model from the UK that no one can understand when she talks? :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is this alleged show going to be about? KP in no doubt some garish pink winnebago travelling from NY to LA? AND??? Doing what? Where's the story, the point, the interest factor? What's she 'selling'?

Maybe she's planning on loading it up with all her unsold tat and flogging it along the way...
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    What is this alleged show going to be about? KP in no doubt some garish pink winnebago travelling from NY to LA? AND??? Doing what? Where's the story, the point, the interest factor? What's she 'selling'?

Maybe she's planning on loading it up with all her unsold tat and flogging it along the way...

She'll need more than a Winnebago!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll need more than a Winnebago!

Gary & Phil can drive a further two. A convoy of garish pink tat. ;)
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be glad when she FOX off