Forum Member
Really don't want to....but.....

I really fancy Mario!!!
He's gorgeous :o

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    I'm not ashamed to agree; he is handsome, has a good body and seems like a pretty nice chap!
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    I'm not ashamed to agree; he is handsome, has a good body and seems like a pretty nice chap!

Glad it's not just me!!

I go all a flutter when he smiles! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    That wicked knowing smile ;) I like his eyes when he smile! I'm like a teenage girl, except I am neither teenaged or a girl!!! Hehe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Handsome on the outside, ugly on the inside. Such a shame!
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    That wicked knowing smile ;) I like his eyes when he smile! I'm like a teenage girl, except I am neither teenaged or a girl!!! Hehe

:D:D

I'm a 44 year old mother!! Lol
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is pretty yummy yes. Like him a lot on CBB.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Some People on here won't agree as he's as he's one of the enemies on here after saying stuff about the forum Favoruite Courtney but he's a very good looking guy .
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    He has no genitals, like a Ken doll.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some People on here won't agree as he's as he's one of the enemies on here after saying stuff about the forum Favoruite Courtney but he's a very good looking guy .

I'm a Courtney fan and I think he's extremely good looking. It's a shame he has a terrible personality.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has no genitals, like a Ken doll.

LOL :D:D

Damnit, i'll have to look more closely now!
    I like him, but then i've never seen TOWIE so i don't have any preconceived notions about him.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a Courtney fan and I think he's extremely good looking. It's a shame he has a terrible personality.
    Really? I've found him to be full of humour, friendly to all the HMs and enthusiastic about the tasks. Like all of them he's had his off moments, but has been a lot less bitchy than most.

Overall he's impressed me, and I was prepared to be less than impressed by him.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've found him to be one of the most hypocritical housemates ever.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've found him to be one of the most hypocritical housemates ever.

But why? I ask because i usually agree with you're posts and you are one of the more balanced and sensible forum members.
    I find Mario quite likeable, he's had a laugh, gets on with the other HMs and seems just a regular guy.
    I had no idea who he was when he went in, so as i've said, no preconceived thoughts on him. It obviously makes a difference as the reason i can't stand Lauren is because i clearly remember what a spiteful horror she was on BOTS years ago. (It was called something else then). She, along with the repulsive Pete Burns were truely vicious.
    It's galling to read glowing posts on HMs when you feel they are pulling the wool over the eyes of viewers who are just judging by the show. Is Mario playing a good game? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Really? I've found him to be full of humour, friendly to all the HMs and enthusiastic about the tasks. Like all of them he's had his off moments, but has been a lot less bitchy than most.

Overall he's impressed me, and I was prepared to be less than impressed by him.

He's the bitchiest one in there! More so than Louie and Carol I think, as he's so undercover about it.