Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 11)

Comments

• kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know what it's for but it's some kind of promo for channel 4 where all these old guys are in shorts*shudders*

Pass me the sick bucket :(:(:confused:

Its basically some of channel 4 programming reduced in say 5 mins ... surprised it gets played during the day let alone 6pm!
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I see that stupid Confused.com Robot on my screen again, I will punch someone! >:(
  • james_W85james_W85 Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "but look at the grease vanish" this advert annoys me with the way he speaks more than the advert itself
  • LilSoapyFangirlLilSoapyFangirl Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Have they done a woman TV version, they have on the Radio ?

I'm hating people on toothpaste adverts who look like they have painted them with tippex. Shakira and some woman on a catwalk.

I'm sorry, but, Haaahhhhaaa! Tippex painted teeth, that's a good one! LOL! :p
  • LilSoapyFangirlLilSoapyFangirl Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    james_W85 wrote: »
    "but look at the grease vanish" this advert annoys me with the way he speaks more than the advert itself

If I'm right in saying, I think that annoying phrase is from that very annoying new "flash liquid gel" ad isn't it?
    That one has started getting right on my wick now too! >:(

1st voice : "But it has a nozel that stops by itself" e.t.c
    2nd voice : "So what." (I hate that bit with a passion!) >:(

Then there's a scene with lots other (blank) bottles swaying aabout in a stupid way.
    As usual, this is a company trying to make out that they are the best, when very obviously it most certainly isn't!

I'm 100% certain that flash washing liquid is 100% NOT the only decent washing liquid out there, and that others are just as capable of doing the same job just as well. :cool:
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    The advert for the Finish dishwasher cleaner.
  • HypnosssHypnosss Posts: 1,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That idiot who advertised the Last Fan Standing nonsense on E4 is at it again, going on about some 4Music web crap so you can be like him and that "internet stardom awaits".
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Chris Evans and the BBC Playlist ad of him humming that bloody stupid Coldplay song.

Chris Evans, what an irritating ballbag, ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Evans and the BBC Playlist ad of him humming that bloody stupid Coldplay song.

Chris Evans, what an irritating ballbag, ****.

I'm reliably informed that because he "does good works" I'm not allowed to call him king t@t of the t@t people.

Just sayin' ;-)
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    The wowcher one with the women embarrassing, even attacking/assaulting the men throughout the advert.

How the **** do they get away with that?
    The reverse situation would NEVER be allowed
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Ragu ad - simply because that stereotype seems acceptable but others would be seen as racism (which is why KFC wouldn't be allowed to feature black people to be in their ads).
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,244
    Forum Member
    Any advert that has whistling all the way through it.. Worst one at the minute has to be that Taylor's Coffee advert >:(
  • MK184MK184 Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anybody seen the new Aldi advert?

Features an elderly husband and wife sitting on a park bench, and another OAP sitting at the opposite end. The wife (who has a slightly creepy expression on her face) calmly slides along the bench to the other guy, and then a voiceover (sounds like Sue Johnston) chirps "sometimes it's nice to swap".

I don't know if its supposed to be funny, I just found it odd.
  • LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm almost certain the Maltesers advert with the straw is ten years old.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The EE advert.

For the 99th time, piss off Kevin Bacon!
  • middsmidds Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    The EE advert.

For the 99th time, piss off Kevin Bacon!

And the sharing plan is worse than he is :o
  • ChopanChopan Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The advert for the Finish dishwasher cleaner.

Agreed. I think the 'presenter' who smells the dishwasher is a what the **** moment.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Scholl athlete's foot advert! yuk!!
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm sure these have been noted but...victiria plum and better bathrooms:o:o:o
  • TelenautTelenaut Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    The more I see you....the more I loathe you. So how this feeling, just grows and grows.

And the cheese string "Brave bones" club advert, that is properly irritating.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chopan wrote: »
    Agreed. I think the 'presenter' who smells the dishwasher is a what the **** moment.

Its an embarassment - why would Carol do these ads? From Wheel of Fortune to Postcode Lottery and to now Finish ... no wonder STV still flog her about! :o
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    The wowcher one with the women embarrassing, even attacking/assaulting the men throughout the advert.

How the **** do they get away with that?
    The reverse situation would NEVER be allowed

Is there a link to this? I don't remember that.
  • McCollMcColl Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Any advert that has whistling all the way through it.. Worst one at the minute has to be that Taylor's Coffee advert >:(
    I'm convinced that some advertising 'visuals' person created the ad in it's basic form and then they searched around for a company to flog it to!
    The ad and the product seem poorly matched.

As for the mechanical twittering ...shut up! >:(
    Forum Member
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Is there a link to this? I don't remember that.
    It's the most recent advert
    Forum Member
    LolaSvelt wrote: »
    I'm almost certain the Maltesers advert with the straw is ten years old.
    If not more!
This discussion has been closed.