Options

Getting Las Vegas concert tickets from the UK

jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was wondering if someone could answer me this question. I live in Scotland and next year im hoping to travel to Las Vegas to see Britney Spears [if she extends her residency of course]. ive never booked for a concert overseas before and trying to figure out how I book. is it from ticketmaster or another agency??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's no problem to book concert tickets in another country. Just buy from ticketmaster or whoever the handler is for the show.

You may find that tickets can't be delivered to you though so you would have to go to the box office/will call at the venue in LV (Planet Hollywood hotel?) once over there and ahead of the show. Sometimes you need to ensure you collect tickets more than x amount of time before the show (sometimes an hour or two) but check when you book.
  • Options
    Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's worth checking sites like Groupon and Travelzoo for deals on Vegas tickets too
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney signed a two/three year residency so don't worry about whether she will extend it or not.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering if someone could answer me this question. I live in Scotland and next year im hoping to travel to Las Vegas to see Britney Spears [if she extends her residency of course]. ive never booked for a concert overseas before and trying to figure out how I book. is it from ticketmaster or another agency??

Thanks in advance

I have done this for vegas although it was several years ago so i can't remember the site I used. Google" Britney Spears Vegas ticket purchase" I recommend using a reputable American agent over a British one. Tickets came fine for me. Think i picked them up in Vegas??
    I suspect you're gonna have to book far in advance.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,926
    Forum Member
    I bought tickets for Elton and Tom Jones when I went, both off Ticketmaster and both to collect when we got there.
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    I have done this for vegas although it was several years ago so i can't remember the site I used. Google" Britney Spears Vegas ticket purchase" I recommend using a reputable American agent over a British one. Tickets came fine for me. Think i picked them up in Vegas??
    I suspect you're gonna have to book far in advance.

yeh I know that. I need to wait until further dates are released anyway because im at college and my sister has kids so needs to be in the summer holidays and dates only go up to February