Options

Amazon's Ltd Edition Box

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 589
Forum Member
✭✭
Well we're getting to that point of the year when our thoughts turn towards the Series 4 DVD box

So what do we think Amazon's exclusive will be this time ??

That big red Dalek would be nice but I think I might be pushing it with a full size Davros

(Here's the link for the standard box - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Complete-BBC-4/dp/B0011W2IN8/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1214383241&sr=1-19)

Oh just realised I haven't ordered Torchwood yet

Comments

• Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I hope it isnt lenticular again..............
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I hope it isnt lenticular again..............

Yeah I agree, it was OK but not as good as the TARDIS or the Cyberman

If you're doing lenticular, can you throw us something extra in the box because it's not really that special
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew007 wrote: »
    Yeah I agree, it was OK but not as good as the TARDIS or the Cyberman

If you're doing lenticular, can you throw us something extra in the box because it's not really that special

Yeah, some postcards or something would be good. Not that blown away by special packaging myself - The Tardis for S1 takes up a lot of room (minor niggle I know), but I would prefer to have a slipcase. Everytime I pick up my S3 standard set things fall out!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Hall wrote: »
    Yeah, some postcards or something would be good. Not that blown away by special packaging myself - The Tardis for S1 takes up a lot of room (minor niggle I know), but I would prefer to have a slipcase. Everytime I pick up my S3 standard set things fall out!

It is a minor niggle, but then my major niggle is that the boody thing is so poorly made and barely wants to stay closed on my shelf. Personally I'm quite happy with the standard cases.