'Don't charge at me like a bull in a china shop Deana'

Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
Forum Member
✭✭
Shievonne is utterly deluded.

She stands there waving about, shouting Deana down, spouting out nonsense like 'CHECK YASELF AND WRECK YASELF' while Deana sits their calmly trying to ask Shievonne what her problem is..

Shievonne accuses me of being aggressive, shouting at her, moving their hands at her when she does it all herself! :rolleyes:

I can honestly say of all the housemates in there, she really needs to become more self-aware because it's infuriating to listen to her nonsense.

Comments

• townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shievonne is very funny.:)
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that saying didnt even make sense lol
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it was a bull from, or coming out of, a china shop.

You have inadvertently corrected her.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    townrain wrote: »
    Shievonne is very funny.:)

No, she really isn't that funny.
  • townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »

Only Scott is funnier.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

'charge like a bull' is the important part Veri, I don't think it matters if she's coming in or out of the china shop :rolleyes: :D
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked when she said Deana acts the victim, cos it be true.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damien. wrote: »
    'charge like a bull' is the important part Veri, I don't think it matters if she's coming in our out of the china shop :rolleyes: :D

It's what made the remark stand out to me.
    It doesn't have quite the right sort of odd feel if it's corrected to the usual bull in a china shop.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    'charge like a bull' is the important part Veri, I don't think it matters if she's coming in or out of the china shop :rolleyes: :D

In which case what kind of shop it is hardly matters either or indeed coming out of a shop at all :):D

Very amusing indeed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shievonnes real self has come out and is just another mature "ghetto" chick - hence why she can relate to conor & co.
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »

OMG That was truly the funniest bit :)
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

There was certainly a lot of bull coming out of somewhere.
    Forum Member
    bigboy123 wrote: »
    shievonnes real self has come out and is just another mature "ghetto" chick - hence why she can relate to conor & co.

charging like a bull out of a china shop :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    Flippin 'eck how can Caroline, Ash and Conor listen to her go on and on and on, shows their mentality that they can sit through all that pointless drama, I'm glad I taped it and was able to fast forward
  • clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shievonne is utterly deluded.

She stands there waving about, shouting Deana down, spouting out nonsense like 'CHECK YASELF AND WRECK YASELF' while Deana sits their calmly trying to ask Shievonne what her problem is..

Shievonne accuses me of being aggressive, shouting at her, moving their hands at her when she does it all herself! :rolleyes:

I can honestly say of all the housemates in there, she really needs to become more self-aware because it's infuriating to listen to her nonsense.

Deana is that you?! How long does your iphone last or did u sneak in a charger too? :)

On topic: totally agree, she is just mad and has no point at all lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clarence12 wrote: »
    Deana is that you?! How long does your iphone last or did u sneak in a charger too? :)

On topic: totally agree, she is just mad and has no point at all lol

LOL! :D

Oh dear, what an embarrasing mistake. I really need to re-read before I post.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »

Mmmm, looks like Shiv is acting the victim now by the fuss she is making after being nominated, don't remember this chaos when Deana was up
  • Jimbob91Jimbob91 Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's got a bet on with someone outside the house to see how many hip hop references she can get into arguments, I've already picked up on the So Solid Crew and Ice Cube ones, I'm now waiting for some Eminem and 50 Cent lyrics :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jimbob91 wrote: »
    I think she's got a bet on with someone outside the house to see how many hip hop references she can get into arguments, I've already picked up on the So Solid Crew and Ice Cube ones, I'm now waiting for some Eminem and 50 Cent lyrics :)

I do think she referenced 'Slim Shady' tonight :D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes me laugh with her quotes, another one I liked was 'Too Shady 4 Slim Shady'
  • fuzzybintfuzzybint Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »

It's over the line of funny in a cringey way and almost sinister. Lydia for me was almost over this line too but she managed to keep on the right side. Sorry but Shiv and her utterly blinkered state of mind is far from funny. I find her mannerisms offensive. If she waved her arms around at me like that I'd stand my ground a whole lot more firmly than poor Deana has lately! (easy to say sat in my house with no threat from a raving loony)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Shiv. Jesus Christ if I had to listen to her barking at me like that I'd probably have the urge to attack her. Deana has such patience that I have never seen before. I have so much respect for Deana and the way she handles situations like this just make me appreciate her more and more. Deana for the win.
  • Jimbob91Jimbob91 Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think she referenced 'Slim Shady' tonight :D
    unclekevo wrote: »
    She makes me laugh with her quotes, another one I liked was 'Too Shady 4 Slim Shady'

Ahaha brilliant :D