Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 145)

Comments

• Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    ETA: I like that Kieron said in every job, he wanted to strive to be the best and when they said he only had 7 episodes, he said he didn't like that so he thought, everyone loves a bad boy, and started with the sinister side and the eyebrows. :D

Oh, I loved that. I love that he just thought, yeah, I can do better than 7 episodes, what's going to get me the gig? Bad boy. He's got brows, and he knows how to use them. :D

You go for it, Kieron.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Isn't it weird that if they had stuck to their word with Kieron, we wouldn't have Ste? Or Brendan, or even Stendan?

ETA: I just love him so much. And how positive about life he is. It's so refreshing.
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    That video made me hate more than ever that people say Kieron is with PJ or is cheating with PJ or obviously has feeling for him etc.

Carl gave him his life back and made him happy to an extent that he came out and is no longer stressed or acting like someone he isn't. So stop it, stop it now :o

I think that was just one silly person though. I imagine most just ship KeeJay like some of us ship Kimmett - just in a jokey way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seriously though, that's the nicest interview. How he said happiness completed him. And it's so brilliant that he made Ste his own, and so damn loveable.

And he just glowed ... :o

That's what I want for Ste. No one glows like Kieron.
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that was just one silly person though. I imagine most just ship KeeJay like some of us ship Kimmett - just in a jokey way.

No, no, there are a fair few as far as I've seen.

There was about 3-4 people saying it on one of the Hollyoaks' fb photo's just yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And he just glowed ... :o

That's what I want for Ste. No one glows like Kieron.

I know! He looked so, so happy.

I so need that. To see Ste truly content again, like when he stayed over for the first night with Brendan.
    Isn't it weird that if they had stuck to their word with Kieron, we wouldn't have Ste? Or Brendan, or even Stendan?

It's weird, and it's horrible really. They so easily could have got rid of him. I think it was BK who brought him back? Another of their great decisions.

I didn't grow to like Ste until we learnt about his backstory with Terry and Pauline, before he began to hit Amy. I thought he was pretty vile until then. And yet now he's just my favourite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Yeah quite a few have been talking about Kieron and PJ.

Someone on tumblr the other day said they couldn't understand why Kieron was still pretending he was with Carl, when everyone "knew" the truth.

Maybe because he is still with Carl, and has been with him for six years, you utter moron.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is what irks me about Kieron just playing Ste as himself.

Kieron is just lovely, he is a minx but he isn't Ste, he is a savvy young man, clever, funny and totally with it.

He has been in a relationship for years and he genuinely seems like a really nice guy.

He is nothing like Ste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, no, there are a fair few as far as I've seen.

There was about 3-4 people saying it on one of the Hollyoaks' fb photo's just yesterday.

Ah, well people will always talk. I doubt it bothers them that much. Carl and PJ seem friendly. They know what's really going on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh God, yeah. Isn't that a strange thought?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    That is what irks me about Kieron just playing Ste as himself.

Kieron is just lovely, he is a minx but he isn't Ste, he is a savvy young man, clever, funny and totally with it.

He has been in a relationship for years and he genuinely seems like a really nice guy.

He is nothing like Ste.

Completely agree. They're so, so different. The way they talk, their mannerisms, the things they say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get me started on KeeJay/Brenson stuff. Shipping real people? Really? It just makes me shudder... especially when Kieron is so obviously in a very happy relationship.

ETA: In a joking way I don't mind, I ship Kimmett in a platonic, jokey sort of way too but I don't get people who seriously ship it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, well people will always talk. I doubt it bothers them that much. Carl and PJ seem friendly. They know what's really going on.

BIB: Yeah at pride they looked pretty friendly when Kieron was in the loo :p

I thought it was rather sweet.

And yep, I saw Kieron go into a port-a-loo :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't get me started on KeeJay/Brenson stuff. Shipping real people? Really? It just makes me shudder... especially when Kieron is so obviously in a very happy relationship.

I do ship Kimmett. :D

But only in a fun way. I realise Emmett's straight, and Kieron's in a relationship. ;)
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never been on a stug tumblr page i went on one today i now know why i never have before i just cant beleive some of the stuff i read on there honestly one comment said if brendan could do that to walker (ie rape him) just think what he could do to poor ste :mad:
    I just cant deal i am never venturing out into that world again :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BIB: Yeah at pride they looked pretty friendly when Kieron was in the loo :p

I thought it was rather sweet.

And yep, I saw Kieron go into a port-a-loo :cool:

For some reasons BIB made me laugh. :D

I'm so jealous you saw that. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, being jealous of seeing Kieron going into a port a loo is weird right?

Nice that Carl can be happy and friendly with the man his boyfriend is going to uncomfortably kiss though. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robyn's Later blog:
    http://www.xojane.co.uk/entertainment/the-hollyoaks-report-hollyoaks-later

I love that the editor has asked for her just to change it to a Brendan Watch. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robyn's Later blog:
    http://www.xojane.co.uk/entertainment/the-hollyoaks-report-hollyoaks-later

I love that the editor has asked for her just to change it to a Brendan Watch. :D

Oh, that was great. And The Brendan Report must become a thing.

I love that even someone who's generally a casual viewer knows that Brendan Brady is pretty much the star of the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad she wasn't too harsh and that she realised that Brendan Brady is something special. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how she finds it all brilliant and yet still takes the piss out of it.

She's kind of a professional version of us ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love how she finds it all brilliant and yet still takes the piss out of it.

She's kind of a professional version of us ;)

Ha! That's kind of true. :D

I love that she homed in on the dancing as the moment Brendan basically took control of the whole week. :cool:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    See it's videos like that, that make me wonder how anybody can say Ste is anything like Kieron.

Ste's a little git.

Kieron's just the cutest person ever. :o

ETA: So, apparently, Brendan is using his injuries to mess with Ste's head, and split Ste and Doug up.

Nothing to do with the fact that he wanted to keep Ste safe from Walker.

*shakes head*
    BIB - I suppose the only people who are going to watch videos like that are fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it matters lulu.

These people have no idea what Kieron is like, and it wouldn't matter if he was still boffing Amy and got a new haircut.

It's homophobia pure and simple.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    As much as I enjoy seeing Brendan all vulnerable, I miss the old sexy menacing.

BTW, I'm a little confused. When Shawnee visited Brendan in hospital, she said 'I play by the rules, Mr Brady. I only want to see you behind bars', which suggested the police were still after Brendan, but when Walker visited him, he said that the file against Brendan was closed. Woss going on?
This discussion has been closed.