x factor usa top 16 SPOILERS- new thread

13»

Comments

• docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Looking at that list on the first page it seems very skewed towards girls and I can't see them doing that.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love that spoilered list to be true. Think it would the highest quality lineup I've seen on any of these talent shows.:eek:

Vino, CeCe, Jennel and Carly Rose are my favourites I think. Got a bad feeling Jennel won't make it though.:(
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe these spoilers suggest no Jillian! I think she should have been in over perhaps Paige (personally I'd have chosen Cece, Jillian, Jennel and Paige, but I doubt Demi would choose 4 girls when it's a mixed gender catergory).

I really think Lylas could be in with a great shot, they're fantastic!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sucks! That we are 2.5 weeks behind in the USA version. They're first live show is this week. And we get boot camp on Saturday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jake4bb wrote: »
    Sucks! That we are 2.5 weeks behind in the USA version. They're first live show is this week. And we get boot camp on Saturday.

Which is why I find it on the internet. sometimes its even on youtube.

It will be very emotional seeing Demi say no to Jillian Jensen. i liked her and hoped she went through.

Vino is an amazing singer. Carly rose is amazing but then she is a pro in the business by all accounts.The manufactured girl group were amazing at judges houses too!

Cece has a great voice but is about as likeable as being waxed.
  • tj hazukitj hazuki Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jake4bb wrote: »

Lives Shows start November 1st because of Baseball playoffs/World Series. This week is the final judges house episode of who will make the live shows.
  • SweetSyrupSweetSyrup Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tj hazuki wrote: »
    Lives Shows start November 1st because of Baseball playoffs/World Series. This week is the final judges house episode of who will make the live shows.

AFAIK, the UK will have caught up with the US version in time for the live shows. Good scheduling all considered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats fantastic if we in the uk get caught up by the time live shows happen. Honestly, overall the performers on the usa version are so much better. Every week will be tense to see who leaves. Wheras in our uk version, we can more or less know who will make the final, or can wittle it down to 2 or 3 acts that will probably go each week. IMO, there's about 7 or 8 acts in the USA version that are better than any of our winners in the UK, aside from ofcourse Leona.

its amazing to see the gulf in class between the USA overs section, and our overs section
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D4nth3m4n wrote: »
    Which is why I find it on the internet. sometimes its even on youtube.

It will be very emotional seeing Demi say no to Jillian Jensen. i liked her and hoped she went through.

Vino is an amazing singer. Carly rose is amazing but then she is a pro in the business by all accounts.The manufactured girl group were amazing at judges houses too!

Cece has a great voice but is about as likeable as being waxed.

i used to have a place to find full episodes, but its gone. you have a link to the place you watch usa x.f? cheers
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree Jake. The UK version and folks in the final 12 is actually laugable compared to the US talent this year. Ella who is deemed the best in the UK wouldnt have amde it to judges houses in the US one.

The only thing I am a little peeved about with the US one is I think Panda should have been featured more in bootcamp, Judges houses etc I think she would have been fantastic for the lives - I am still totally perplexed why all eveidance of her competing was removed!

My favourites are Diamond and Willie. I am also looing forward to seeing Beatrice, Vino, Janelle, Jason Brock, David Correy, Manufactured Girl Band, Sister C should they make the lives!

I have only just caught up and I am absolutely gobsmacked that Panda didn't get through! I think her audition was the best audition I have ever seen on any series of XF and what a personality!

It seems very bizarre that she wasn't featured in bootcamp, something very odd has happened. I wonder if it was related to her health, as she was quite poorly after her audition?

If she released the song from her audition I would definitely buy it. I have watched the audition about 10 times since yesterday! I hope she manages to get a career from her brief appearance on XF.

I am also surprised about Jillian, but not quite as gobsmacked!