The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 19)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    I'm afraid I am not able to send a PM either though..because I don't know whats in it..I'm voting the old fashioned way of clicking till I can't click anymore..nobodies sent me any secret method :cry:
    Same here, I'm gonna get a beautiful carpal tunnel thanks to this poll. I don't know if I should feel proud of my Jedication or just judge myself :D

For those who don't have a twitter or just missed my tweets, I've done a recap of all the charts where the twins have charted this year. You can find them all here: http://twitpic.com/photos/JedCHARTS I'm sad I don't have the info of the download charts where they reached the #1 in some countries, but anyway, charting in 11 different countries and even charting outside of Europe it's huge for them :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Yes!!! We did it! We've overtaken them! :D
  • DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    Same here, I'm gonna get a beautiful carpal tunnel thanks to this poll. I don't know if I should feel proud of my Jedication or just judge myself :D

For those who don't have a twitter or just missed my tweets, I've done a recap of all the charts where the twins have charted this year. You can find them all here: http://twitpic.com/photos/JedCHARTS I'm sad I don't have the info of the download charts where they reached the #1 in some countries, but anyway, charting in 11 different countries and even charting outside of Europe it's huge for them :)
    it's an amazing achievement and there's not many artists can boast that. They should be proud of themselves.
  • ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not know if this was posted here before http://t.co/4CxSupEf Jedward how to bling out your clothes
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMJ well done Jedclickers!! :)

Charting in so many different countries is amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OG48 wrote: »
    OH my JEDclickers congratulations hope me no speak too soon

we should carry on and not to be to sure, Jedward were with about 4% in the lead and Joe&his fans had overtaken us at christmas time and I do also vote the old method (it i for me more safe)
    and welcome sallywms07 here , nice to see you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schehera wrote: »
    I do not know if this was posted here before http://t.co/4CxSupEf Jedward how to bling out your clothes

Ah, I love that vid! I hadn't seen it before.

Well done flyingcamel:) When you see that stats altogether like that you realise how well they've done when they've only been around for two years!
    Forum Member
    Guys, I don't want to be a killjoy and spoil the celebratory mood but I just want to point out that Joes fans tend to come against us when we're not around. They come overnight when we're sleeping and they came and wiped out our big lead during the Christmas break, when we were busy with family commitments and out celebrating and partying. I think they might come against us over Hogmanay/New Year's Day when they think a lot of us will be out partying. They might not but lets just be mindful that they might. I'm going to keep on voting whenever i can.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disnae wrote: »
    Guys, I don't want to be a killjoy and spoil the celebratory mood but I just want to point out that Joes fans tend to come against us when we're not around. They come overnight when we're sleeping and they came and wiped out our big lead during the Christmas break, when we were busy with family commitments and out celebrating and partying. I think they might come against us over Hogmanay/New Year's Day when they think a lot of us will be out partying. They might not but lets just be mindful that they might. I'm going to keep on voting whenever i can.

Agree. Our over-confidence and the faith of Joe's fans made us lose our 4% leading gap. We must be careful
    Forum Member
    Agree. Our over-confidence and the faith of Joe's fans made us lose our 4% leading gap. We must be careful
    yeah, we've got to keep on voting and not be complacent. Joe's fans are voting round the clock and they are not going to give up. It's been such a hard struggle to catch up , I really couldn't bear to lose this now. It'd be such a waste of all our efforts.
    Forum Member
    I think a lot of them are on now
  • OG48OG48 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I have to stop now my hand is very painful be back tomorrow
  • SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sallywms07 wrote: »
    Yes!!! We did it! We've overtaken them! :D

This is very exciting! Let's keep on clicking and don't let the Joe fans slip ahead! :D For victory!
  • metal boxmetal box Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMJ! I've only managed drip voting today, but we're in the lead!!! Well done everybody! :D

I do feel really guilty because i havent had much chance at all to vote today. Seriously guys, you have all done amazing :D I'll set to work now and get clicking to help keep us at the top.

p.s Massive cheers for kimmykyle who told us all how not to get blocked. :cool:
  • metal boxmetal box Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disnae wrote: »

Yeah its too easy to enjoy the lead, but we've seen how fast they can take it away from us. All we can do is keep clicking and hope for the best :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    metal box wrote: »
    I do feel really guilty because i havent had much chance at all to vote today. Seriously guys, you have all done amazing :D I'll set to work now and get clicking to help keep us at the top.

Yep, I reckon most of us are probably busy with all sorts of seasonal distractions, so it's great that people are getting in and voting when and where they can. Every little click counts! :D
    Forum Member
    Woop! We're stilll in the lead this morning!:D well done everybody!:cool: I'm getting some more votes in now while I have my coffee.
    Forum Member
    hmmm They have narrowed the lead 0.02 % since I came on
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe voter are back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Lol this thread has been overtaken by Jedvoting and clicking! What if it doesn't stop until feb?

What about if jedfans stop voting and let Joe fans overtake, which may result in their cooling off if they think jedfans have given up? Then at the last minute there could be a huge surge of votes, taking them by surprise!

But that does seem a bit risky!

Anyway, what's been happening with Dream Factory?? How is it coming across to viewers? How have the boys been doing? Is it a good show? How are they as presenters? Did anyone figure out if Uk fans can watch it on RTE player?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol this thread has been overtaken by Jedvoting and clicking! What if it doesn't stop until feb?

What about if jedfans stop voting and let Joe fans overtake, which may result in their cooling off if they think jedfans have given up? Then at the last minute there could be a huge surge of votes, taking them by surprise!

But that does seem a bit risky!

Anyway, what's been happening with Dream Factory?? How is it coming across to viewers? How have the boys been doing? Is it a good show? How are they as presenters? Did anyone figure out if Uk fans can watch it on RTE player?

They are great http://t.co/x2yq0Sef here are also all show videos

+ John&Edward are very busy today 2 Panto shows + Jed Gen tweeted "People in Ireland should be watching Jedward on Thuas Seal, Thios Seal on TG4 at 7.45pm and New Year's Eve Show Live on Rte One at 10.35pm!"
    the first show was /is also filmed today
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schehera wrote: »
    They are great http://t.co/x2yq0Sef here are also all show videos

And an Irish fan is putting them up on YouTube too. She seems to get them up quicker than the official site.

http://www.youtube.com/user/amymary23/videos

It's a really fun series! Every show has at least one performance from J&E, and they're great with both the audience (so much screams!) and the featured kids. As well as that, all the kids are really cool and inspiring. It's feelgood telly! :D
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And an Irish fan is putting them up on YouTube too. She seems to get them up quicker than the official site.

http://www.youtube.com/user/amymary23/videos

It's a really fun series! Every show has at least one performance from J&E, and they're great with both the audience (so much screams!) and the featured kids. As well as that, all the kids are really cool and inspiring. It's feelgood telly! :D

I think this format really suits them, they are so good with the kids.everyone appears to have a ball , the audience, to the kids getting dreams come true and John and Edward themselves ...it is real feel good stuff

I hope they make more of these..becaue it really does showcase the boys to the max...plus its lovely seeing all the kids getting their dreams come true :)
  • OG48OG48 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done for keeping the lead allnight my son gave me the news just as I got up now he's been voting with you after I left. I will start now and watch videos later
This discussion has been closed.