Options

Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

Comments

• Options
    Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I thought Pete was "raising" money to pay for his brother's treatment?:confused:
    http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/302193-peter-andre-wishes-he-spend-more-time-with-brother/

He is. He said so in a interview with one of the mags.

He hasn't said anywhere to my knowledge that he wants to raise money for cancer. The assumption on here is that his fans will watch and probably donate. If Peter Andre chooses to fund raise for cancer more power to him- but right now going by the front cover of Heat he's only raising awareness of himself.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

He hasn't said anywhere to my knowledge that he wants to raise money for cancer. The assumption on here is that his fans will watch and probably donate. If Peter Andre chooses to fund raise for cancer more power to him- but right now going by the front cover of Heat he's only raising awareness of himself.

Sad but true...
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll do a deal with you Goldbear86.:D

If you stop posting such sensible posts, I'll stop agreeing with you.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hehe... I love Morning posts here :D:cool:
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAN has tweeted numbers for PA`s show last night
    1.3 million viewers at 9pm.
    pretty good going . :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol we see it the same way because most people can see through this "woe is me" routine.

just don't see how anyone can defend his behaviour. There is no excuse for what he is doing and I fail to see how a magazine cover like Heat benefits cancer or his family.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    CAN has tweeted numbers for PA`s show last night
    1.3 million viewers at 9pm.
    pretty good going . :)
    Hey that's good..It had me in floods of tears,never mind pete,you've got to have a heart of stone not to cry at that....Those poor babies:cry:
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    I've got to stop watching ITV2. If I see or hear this smarmy g-t informing the public that he knows we want to know who he is dating (quite apart from his reference to 'heartache') I will probably damage the TV in a fit of rage. Does he imagine we give a toss? Just how deluded is he?
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I visited my brother last night and whilst he flicked through the channels he stumbled across Peter Andre's show, we watched a few minutes of it and I have to say I'm converted, the way he cried over the children and that vest he was wearing, it was all too much for me, something stirred within me, I now love him :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top marks to the narrator again for going so far up Pete's colon, you could see her tongue poking out of his ear at times.

Loved the opening 'setting the scene' at the CAN factory, with CP telling him how utterly brilliant he was at everything - music, singing, calendars, DOTYness, attracting women - and how busy he was going to be in the year ahead.

Loved Pete, by then, sitting in a delighted, dizzy puddle of his own self-love, 'modestly' musing about his love life, wondering if he might have a chance with some leftover CBB tottie, and being assured by all that yes, of course he would, because, well, he's the best! But mainly because he's so modest, do you see? People don't always get that, his modesty.

Loved the pound-shop Laurel & Hardy sketch where he and the bros 'hilariously' tried to lift a pool table into a removal van. Pete showed off his comic talents and his impro abilities. As funny if not funnier than permanent toothache.

Loved Zanzibar where he shows how he has perfected the art of turning his back to camera with head bent to show how affected he is by it all, and how he feels it deeper and more profoundly than anyone else because, well, he's a dad, did you know?

And really loved 'the phone call' (yes, that one), and the lingering camera, and the focus on his bewildered, tear-stained oily face and his struggle to speak. And how he cried but then bravely wiped his eyes (all on camera) to show us the viewer how he would not be beaten and that the Andres were made of sterner stuff.

And finally, loved the trailer for next week where Pete bravely travels to Aus with his camera crew to Andrew's hospital bedside (yes! we're getting it all, it seems!) and where, no doubt, the cameras will be capturing lots more back-turning and hunched shaking shoulders as Pete suffers so the rest of us don't have to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ughh thank god I missed it. Does he still love his kids though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Ughh thank god I missed it. Does he still love his kids though?

More than any other father alive. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Top marks to the narrator again for going so far up Pete's colon, you could see her tongue poking out of his ear at times.

Loved the opening 'setting the scene' at the CAN factory, with CP telling him how utterly brilliant he was at everything - music, singing, calendars, DOTYness, attracting women - and how busy he was going to be in the year ahead.

Loved Pete, by then, sitting in a delighted puddle of his own self-love, 'modestly' musing about his love life, wondering if he might have a chance with some leftover CBB tottie, and being assured by all that yes, of course he would, because, well, he's the best! But mainly because he's so modest, do you see? People don't always get that, his modesty.

Loved the pound-shop Laurel & Hardy sketch where he and the bros 'hilariously' tried to lift a pool table into a removal van. Pete showed off his comic talents and his impro abilities. As funny if not funnier than permanent toothache.

Loved Zanzibar where he shows how he has perfected the art of turning his back to camera with head bent to show how affected he is by it all, and how he feels it deeper and more profoundly than anyone else because, well, he's a dad, did you know?

And really loved 'the phone call' (yes, that one), and the lingering camera, and the focus on his bewildered, tear-stained oily face and his struggle to speak. And how he cried but then bravely wiped his eyes (all on camera) to show us the viewer how he would not be beaten and that the Andres were made of sterner stuff.

Loved the trailer for next week where Pete travels to Aus with his camera crew to Andrew's hospital bedside (yes! we're getting it all, it seems!) and where, no doubt, the cameras will be capturing lots more back-turning and hunched shaking shoulders as Pete suffers so the rest of us don't have to.

I don't watch his show but I wouldn't have to with that review! Sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry.

I am genuinely curious how Claire can tell Pete he is good etc. His music career isn't setting the charts on fire and that's what he is supposed to be a singer!!

The little cretin is only known for selling his sob stories. That's what's getting him publicity- its not a best selling album or single.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loved the trailer for next week where Pete travels to Aus with his camera crew to Andrew's hospital bedside (yes! we're getting it all, it seems!) and where, no doubt, the cameras will be capturing lots more back-turning and hunched shaking shoulders as Pete suffers so the rest of us don't have to.

So he DID take his camera crews! :(

Also your narrater on it is soo funny, new Harry Hill are you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty- are you honestly surprised he took a camera crew? NOTHING is sacred or private in Peters world.

It's interesting that he claims his brother is here to get the best treatment possible and to stop his parents having to witness their son suffering, but If they read any of His interviews or watch his show, they will see it all anyway!!
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was all pre "My Cancer Hell", wasn't it. At the time, I thought he was touting for a Comic Relief/Sport Relief gig. They get to cry and hunch their shoulders on Primetime BBC1, rather than having to self fund and stay stuck on a channel that pimps more trash than Babestation!

And finally, loved the trailer for next week where Pete bravely travels to Aus with his camera crew to Andrew's hospital bedside (yes! we're getting it all, it seems!) and where, no doubt, the cameras will be capturing lots more back-turning and hunched shaking shoulders as Pete suffers so the rest of us don't have to.
    Jesus, I was being sarcastic when I said that a few weeks ago.:(
    I don't watch his show but I wouldn't have to with that review! Sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry.

I am genuinely curious how Claire can tell Pete he is good etc. His music career isn't setting the charts on fire and that's what he is supposed to be a singer!!

The little cretin is only known for selling his sob stories. That's what's getting him publicity- its not a best selling album or single.
    Because it's Claire's job to tell little pwecious, needy, egomaniac Petey that he's the bestest at everything
    :eek:
    /|\
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was Peter Andre I would just step out of the media glare, quit ITV and just live my life. I'm sure his brother is going to love having cameras shoved in his face whilst he is fighting cancer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    If I was Peter Andre I would just step out of the media glare, quit ITV and just live my life. I'm sure his brother is going to love having cameras shoved in his face whilst he is fighting cancer.

Actually, Scone, that's not the impression the trailer gave at all. Andrew seems to be 100% engaged with the exploitation, if the clips shown are any indication. It looks like it's a real family affair...

Which makes me wonder about a lot of things...
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, Scone, that's not the impression the trailer gave at all. Andrew seems to be 100% engaged with the exploitation, if the clips shown are any indication. It looks like it's a real family affair...

The whole family come with a price tag, then?
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    1.3 million,eat your heart out price...way to go pete...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It is a bit weird to say the least.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Loved Pete, by then, sitting in a delighted, dizzy puddle of his own self-love, 'modestly' musing about his love life, wondering if he might have a chance with some leftover CBB tottie, and being assured by all that yes, of course he would, because, well, he's the best! But mainly because he's so modest, do you see? People don't always get that, his modesty.

Thanks Lexi for the programme review (saves me watching!:D ). Ian Hyland had better watch out:)

Quite a lot of DS members presumed that the camera crew would travel to Australia and were spot on (to be fair I was never in any doubt either).

So it seems that all the family were up for a bit of camera time, with PA working hard to pay for the treatment, and making sure that everyone knows about this...nothing is going to be private it seems.

I hope Andrew gets better but it seems this is going to be a dragged out soap opera with plenty of camera time and media opportunities for all of the Andre family to take a cut of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well if it was me I would want to be with my family, not in front of a camera selling my soul
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Well if it was me I would want to be with my family, not in front of a camera selling my soul

Problem is, does he still got soul?
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a376101/peter-andre-coffee-shop-receives-poor-hygiene-rating-during-inspection.html

Wonder how much PA blubbed when he got this report - and will this be on his show?
This discussion has been closed.