How often do you cry?

Comments

• TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was going to say last October, but I'm a bit weepy now after reading that article about Naomi Oni (via j4the1's link above). :o
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate girls who put on Facebook that their in floods of tears after watching one born every minute etc, their either lying or massive bellends
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The very last feed from Big Brother house were it shows you empty house and you hear the housemate voices from the minute they enter ,saying hello,making bonds ,arguments ,fights farts,showmances,evictions ,task's,drunking rambling's to the winner being announced ,chokes me up every time ,oh and the last episode of Lost and last episode Soprano's ,what a journey .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    REDBUS wrote: »
    The very last feed from Big Brother house were it shows you empty house and you hear the housemate voices from the minute they enter ,saying hello,making bonds ,arguments ,fights farts,showmances,evictions ,task's,drunking rambling's to the winner being announced ,chokes me up every time ,oh and the last episode of Lost and last episode Soprano's ,what a journey .

The best bits at the end of big brother 7 to the tune of chasing cars was emotional :(
  • MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hardly ever cried for years and years and ironically, since taking antidepressants, start blubbing at any old rubbish. :rolleyes:
  • SpamJavelinSpamJavelin Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things that get me going every time without fail:

1. About the last ten minutes of The Shawshank Redemption;

2. E.T. likewise;

3. Anything to do with old soldiers talking about their experiences as young men, Remembrance Sunday commemorations, footage of the First World War, etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might lose man points but I had a lump in my throat watching my sisters keeper :o
  • LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cry quite alot these days.
  • j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Things that get me going every time without fail:

1. About the last ten minutes of The Shawshank Redemption;

2. E.T. likewise;

3. Anything to do with old soldiers talking about their experiences as young men, Remembrance Sunday commemorations, footage of the First World War, etc.

I still yet to see this film, what's the gay bit like?
  • NatoPMTNatoPMT Posts: 3,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweeny wrote: »
    I cry all the time. Intact I have become quite concerned about my over active tear ducts and thinking of seeing my GP about it. I feel very embarrassed after crying in front of people and wish I could control it.

likewise. It's bloody embarrassing. Espec when your voice goes all wobbly. Also, I cry so often that my face and nose now go instantly red.
  • NatoPMTNatoPMT Posts: 3,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I hate girls who put on Facebook that their in floods of tears after watching one born every minute etc, their either lying or massive bellends

i burst into tears each time a baby is born on that programme. But i don't post about it on fb if that helps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4the1 wrote: »
    I still yet to see this film, what's the gay bit like?
    I can't recall one!
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mWUoKhNyA#t=1m30s :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On average, women cry 47 times a year, men cry 7 times a year.
  • RogerBaileyRogerBailey Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If at all? I must admit I cry at least once a week, sometimes more but it tends to be over a TV show or something :D:cry:

Why do so many young men now feel proud about crying?

Any man who cries over something other than genuine tragedy is a nancy boy and should be ashamed imo.

We need a return to national service to toughen this generation up. Otherwise, if there was a conflict, we would be unable to do anything for all our "men" bubbling and crying through their mascara.
  • BarrieWhizzo!BarrieWhizzo! Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    I have never cried since I was about 13 and I'm now classed as an 'OAP'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NatoPMT wrote: »
    i burst into tears each time a baby is born on that programme. But i don't post about it on fb if that helps.

It's not just one born every minute it's every programme that us slightly Sad. I either know some very emotional girls or they lie, why would a scene on hollyoaks or something make you burst into tears!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do so many young men now feel proud about crying?
    Because it's nothing to be ashamed of. Denying/suppressing your emotions is a deeply unhealthy and stupid thing to do.
    Any man who cries over something other than genuine tragedy is a nancy boy and should be ashamed imo.
    What's it like in 1934?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never cried since I was about 13 and I'm now classed as an 'OAP'.

Have you been diagnosed with Stoic? are you cold hearted?

Unemotional, free of passion? Unmoved by joy or grief?
  • RogerBaileyRogerBailey Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it's nothing to be ashamed of. Denying/suppressing your emotions is a deeply unhealthy and stupid thing to do.

What's it like in 1934?

That's what feminists tell us. Their aim is, of course, the complete emasculation of men. Women might pretend it's good and say it's healthy but deep down they laugh at the humiliating spectacle of a full grown man totally abandoning his masculinity and crying like an idiot.

I wasn't around in 1934.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what feminists tell us. Their aim is, of course, the complete emasculation of men. Women might pretend it's good and say it's healthy but deep down they laugh at the humiliating spectacle of a full grown man totally abandoning his masculinity and crying like an idiot.
    Do they? You'd know about this for certain, of course.
    I wasn't around in 1934.
    Whooooooosh ...
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm crying now after just watching the first half of leeds v man city we are getting destroyed out there
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    I cry quite alot, i last cried on Wednesday, i suffer from depression, also am looking after my bi polar mother who is currently on her depressive cycle so more tears are expected
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cry quite alot, i last cried on Wednesday, i suffer from depression, also am looking after my bi polar mother who is currently on her depressive cycle so more tears are expected
    Sorry Steve :( Peace to both of you.
  • JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cried when I saw the documentary about the woman who had her face ripped off by a chimp, when she was talking about how much her daughter needed her it made me feel a bit.

Before then was a good couple of months, yay go me! lol