Natalie Cassidy happier than she has ever been

violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
Forum Member
✭✭
The trailer for loose women. Watching for the details of the wedding and NEW dvd lol.

Comments

• offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there is a prime example of a z-list famewhore who needs to bore off and get a real job, it's Natalie bloomin' Cassidy.

How long until she's back up to 17 stone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Awww I'll sleep tonight
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She talking about her fiance and she doing a reading of a poem at travalgar studios.

She has completely changed her appearance.

Shr looked very nice. Lovely dressed and lovely hair and 50's style make up.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she used to be someone?
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    kitten12 wrote: »
    Didn't she used to be someone?

she's always been a pain even when she had a career
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like Natalie Cassidy. I thought she was OK i Eastenders, but instead of doing more acting work her life is just a constant diet, gain weight, reality show, diet, workout DVD, reality show, sell story to the papers of abuse etc etc .... She is now in the same bracket (IMO) as Kerry Katonia, Claire from Steps and Jordan.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I really don't like Natalie Cassidy. I thought she was OK i Eastenders, but instead of doing more acting work her life is just a constant diet, gain weight, reality show, diet, workout DVD, reality show, sell story to the papers of abuse etc etc .... She is now in the same bracket (IMO) as Kerry Katonia, Claire from Steps and Jordan.

Agree, what happened to her acting career? Glad Carol was not on the Panel today! Could have been embarassing for Natalie!! She hates celebs who sell DVDs on dieting and then put the weight back on. I think it was cringemaking the way one of them had to compliment her on her appearance so she could grab the moment to push her new DVD!! So she did it the "right way" this time, did she? Hilarious! Does anyone believe Nat is now a SIZE 8???? Bit like Coleen Nolan always being a size 10 even when it was obvious she was going on size 18-20!!!

If People rush out and buy this new DVD I really will give up! Hopefully we are all too intelligent to fall for the Routine again.???
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there is a prime example of a z-list famewhore who needs to bore off and get a real job, it's Natalie bloomin' Cassidy.

How long until she's back up to 17 stone?

Just in time for the Christmas weight loss DVD market
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »

I think that's offensive to jordan, can't stand the woman but a least she has some 'business ventures', like being an 'author' and a glamma model.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't she claim to be 'happier than she'd ever been' about 3 times a year. She's never as happy as when she'd thin (and sucking her stomach in). She's never been so happy as when she's fat and sat on the sofa eating cakes. She's never been as happy as she's been with her slap happy bf. She's never been so happy as when she's single.

Seriously, she need to get a proper job and bore off
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she's telling the truth. I've always liked Natalie and wish her well.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She just needs to get back into acting and leave her personal life out of it.
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish nothing but misery for her. Vile woman
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I wish nothing but misery for her. Vile woman

:eek: bit harsh.... i dont like her but isnt that a bit much?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm delighted that she's happy, but hope she doesn't expect people to buy her DVD as she is a proven liar; admitting to using laxatives last time she lost significant amounts of weight.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As Blondie said, she is always 'the happiest' she's ever been whether she's a size 8 or a size 38. May I respectfully advise her that no-one actually gives a shit.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Doesn't she claim to be 'happier than she'd ever been' about 3 times a year. She's never as happy as when she'd thin (and sucking her stomach in). She's never been so happy as when she's fat and sat on the sofa eating cakes. She's never been as happy as she's been with her slap happy bf. She's never been so happy as when she's single.

Agreed, Blondie.

I actually think Natalie is very troubled and she has seemed that way since the death of her mum and then Wendy Richards, too. These events seemed to coincide with her making terrible decisions regarding her career, and her desperation to claim media darling status. She also was really cruelly bullied when it came to her appearance since childhood.

In this respect, I do feel sorry for her. However if my suspicions are true that she is indeed troubled, she should go and see a professional and stop this ill-advised z-list career venture. In the long run it's only going to make her worse. She comes across as judgemental and bitter as it is, such as her feud with Denise Van Outen and behaviour on CBB.