Claudia Winkleman - what's the point?

Comments

• GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not know how to do a link but the pictures in the Daily Mail this morning of Claudia at an awards ceremony last night OMG unbelievable :eek:

In one word Horrendous!
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    I do not know how to do a link but the pictures in the Daily Mail this morning of Claudia at an awards ceremony last night OMG unbelievable :eek:

In one word Horrendous!

Absolutely awful!

Mind you, to be fair, unlike FForsyth she does have her own hair,
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In one word Horrendous!

This seems a little over the top, Claudias style is quite unique and endearing.
  • bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like she squirted flammable liquid on a lit barbecue.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

In one word Horrendous!
    I know she has her own style but those pictures look like all is not well with her some of the comments under the article say she looks like she has been crying :( hope she is ok
  • moondewmoondew Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only a madwoman would go out looking like that. Nuff said ;)
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't think of anything about her that I don't like.

She's clever, witty, different, can think way outside the box and very natural (apart from her eye make-up).
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    I know she has her own style but those pictures look like all is not well with her some of the comments under the article say she looks like she has been crying :( hope she is ok

So do I :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    This seems a little over the top, Claudias style is quite unique and endearing.

Have you actually looked at the photos. It is very sad and she will be devastated when she sees them - and sadly they are on the internet for years to come.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tangoqueen wrote: »
    she's been there since the beginning of the show, she's a wonderful antidote to the rather anodyne presenting of some, she's pretty, funny, lovely, sexy, quirky - and has been the source of some riproaring laughter over the years on ITT.

I think she's lovely and for me, I'm thrilled she's still part of Strictly - she's part of the whole show now.

'Should've gone to Spesavers' :eek:
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe she meant to look like that,also can't believe that no one took her aside and sorted her out :( Not good.
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claudia did look very distressed in the pics :( I hope she's ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claudia has problems with her vision and as far as makeup goes I'll cut her any amount of slack it needs.
  • jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that link. I didn't know that about her sight problems. If she's been having treatment that can make your eyes prone to watering or sensitivity. Poor love, sight problems and the treatment can be very tough and scary. I think the world of Claudia. She's brilliant and funny and lovely.
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junnja wrote: »
    'Should've gone to Spesavers' :eek:
    Well I think she's attractive and I don't need to go to Specsavers.

Your comment is uncalled for really - there's no need to take a pop at someone because they think Claudia's pretty and you don't....remember ..'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK that last picture was actually from the film review series Claudia does (and does well).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Have you actually looked at the photos. It is very sad and she will be devastated when she sees them - and sadly they are on the internet for years to come.

At the end of the day its just a bit of smudged eye liner, nothing to really worry about, we all have a bad day every now and then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the end of the day its just a bit of smudged eye liner, nothing to really worry about, we all have a bad day every now and then

Words of wisdom from Terry!

I don't mind inflicting that on those using the ignore list.
  • moondewmoondew Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It wasn't smudged, she'd put it on like that deliberately. She knew she was going in front of the cameras, and seemed to think that it was ok to look like that :eek:
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moondew wrote: »
    It wasn't smudged, she'd put it on like that deliberately. She knew she was going in front of the cameras, and seemed to think that it was ok to look like that :eek:

Oh don't be daft, it is obvious that not only is it smudged it has run, poor Claudia for someone who takes such care over her appearance those photos have to be really cringeworthy.
    She has her own style, sometimes I like it sometimes not but she has never been other than careful over her appearance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Oh don't be daft, it is obvious that not only is it smudged it has run, poor Claudia for someone who takes such care over her appearance those photos have to be really cringeworthy.
    She has her own style, sometimes I like it sometimes not but she has never been other than careful over her appearance

I agree its a case of Poor Claudia and some very poor eye liner, nothing more, just a blip, a minor make up malfunction, it was not as if she did a Britney and got photographed going commander.