Options

Saturday Kitchen - uncooked roast chicken?

leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone see Atul cooking the vindaloo roast chicken this morning? When he cut it in half and removed the bone I swear it wasn't cooked as it was still red in the middle! Looked lovely otherwise! but not sure I would have ate it!

Comments

• Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see Atul cooking the vindaloo roast chicken this morning? When he cut it in half and removed the bone I swear it wasn't cooked as it was still red in the middle! Looked lovely otherwise! but not sure I would have ate it!
    I've seen them do it a few times on the show. Martin usually plates up the meat so you can't see the pink in the middle. Trying to hide it and get the guests to eat the outer cooked bits.

I know they have home economists in the background and sometimes they will prepare a precooked finished version but I guess they can't do it to all dishes or get it right every time.
  • Options
    Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member

Yep! I thought it was only me!:eek: