✭✭✭
Where is he these days?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    hanging out with jonthan wilkes?
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    bought a house in Wiltshire, living there with girlfriend Ayda, working on an album due out later this year,but Angus , you will be relieved to know, popping back to LA regularly;) to visit their dogs, who have to spend 6 months in quarantine before they can come over.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's coming back after a well-deserved rest from the limelight. Because he hasn't played ball with the press for a while they've made him out to be some kind of weirdo. He's just been living a normal life, which the tabloids can't handle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    " He's coming back after a well-deserved rest from the limelight. Because he hasn't played ball with the press for a while they've made him out to be some kind of weirdo. He's just been living a normal life, which the tabloids can't handle. "

Finally someone speaks some sense about what is really going on with robbie williams. I am sick to death of hearing people slag him off for no good reason. i wouldn't of blamed him if he never set foot back in this country.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    " He's coming back after a well-deserved rest from the limelight. Because he hasn't played ball with the press for a while they've made him out to be some kind of weirdo. He's just been living a normal life, which the tabloids can't handle. "

Finally someone speaks some sense about what is really going on with robbie williams. I am sick to death of hearing people slag him off for no good reason. i wouldn't of blamed him if he never set foot back in this country.

I agree, but I don't think it's anything personal. The British press treat most celebs like that.

He's living in Wiltshire, eh? Good choice :D
  • satsukisatsuki Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    He posts on this alien sighting site. I quite enjoyed reading his posts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member

totally agree with both these posts and i for one cant wait to have him back :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sick how they treat him like a leper because he told EMI he was going on strike against the take over for 2 years at least.See he is doing ballads according to crappy Sun.

He is one of great natural performers we have got that does not come off some electro over produced assembly line like Minogue etc...be nice to have him back and solo, not wasting his time in TT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    robbie williams is'nt he that fat dancer from take that :D

Nah i'm only jokin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    "

The reason he's not liked, is his last two albums were total and utter rubbish
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mike H45 wrote: »
    The reason he's not liked, is his last two albums were total and utter rubbish

Is that any reason to not like someone ? surely the person is the same its just their product didnt satisfy on those occasions. If someones Mum served up two horrible dinners ina row would they be justified in not liking her any more ? or should they cross their fingers and hope the next one is better ?
  • skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    Maybe he's learning to sing.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's busy eating humble pie these days !!

What go's around comes around old friend !!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he still busy chasing UFOs??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the Take That reunion was all lies then?
  • markymidsmarkymids Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overrrated, bloated and faded pop star - hopefully he won't inflict us with his 'music' ever again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's still doing lots of charity work to which many people are grateful
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    As a real fan, it makes my blood boil at the inane, nasty, unfounded comments that Robbie seems to attract. So he has been trying to get some sort of normality by living in LA which seems to have worked, he is happy, chilled out and has a nice, genuine girlfriend at last. All talk of reunions with TT were a product of media imagination as usual-Robbie said on his blog that these stories were totally made up and he said nothing and does not want it anyway. why does he attract these sort of nasty comments, what has he ever done ? - he is a genuine talented bloke with a good heart and has probably come back to the UK to be nearer his mom to whom he is devoted and who has had a recent heart scare. I imagine that is the only reason and would probably have rather stayed in LA where people don't judge him and criticise him all the time like the narrow minded British public and media - I for one would not blame him one little bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    His house in Wiltshire is down the road from my friend's sister, and he can often be seen driving or cycling around the country lanes, and he always bids a cheery hello and wave when people greet him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does anyone think he'll head back to LA or is he back for good?
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    So does anyone think he'll head back to LA or is he back for good?
    As I said, he's Trippin back and fro at the moment