Options

jims apology

neo866neo866 Posts: 11
Forum Member
Reminds me of i think it was only fools "you could at least say sorry" "sorry" "i don't want your apologies" lol

I think people have an idea as to what jims like and will push and push until he retaliates then say "told ya"
Its frustrating to watch
I know he's been accused of all the things linda has said but maybe he's trying to change?
I think he still believes in his views but realises you can't be like that in this day and age so he's trying to adapt
Its funny that linda accuses him of these things yet lee is doing exactly that in front of her yet goes unnoticed.
I'm no fan of jim but i think linda prejudice against jim is disgusting

Comments

• Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he meant the apology, he was goaded into that remark,Im sure he is no saint, but Linda will not let him alone
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's like a dog with a bone, she just keeps gnawing away at Jim. She is getting more and more frustrated because he's not playing her game.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seemed to me to be a sincere apology
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seemed like a very sincere apology but Linda being Linda will not accept it and wants the feud to carry on.

I am not surprised though,she has wanted to be in this position for weeks.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it was sincere, and not done for the public I think he did it genuinely because he seemed to upset her, but then if I had of said it I would of looked at the crocodile tears and ignored her the whole time.
  • Options
    lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Jim is vile and his apology was insincere.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim apologies often and tries (from what I have seen) to calm down the waters when others argue

He also apologised to Louisa .. which is quickly forgotten
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    He had no reason to say sorry to her. But it does show what a nice bloke Jim is.

How Jim has not snapped at her by now is amazing. She has been provoking him since day one.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was the apology shown on BBots please, or is it a video on the site?
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was on BBOTS. Linda didn't respond and went gleefully to the bedroom to tell the others he'd apologised but that she hadn't...even though Jim didn't seem to either want or expect one from her.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I can't see what he really did wrong last night, Jim asked Luisa a simple question that I would have asked either a male or female so I was amazed it was jumped on so badly. Then Linda situation why is she so angry ? she takes everything Jim says and makes it sound worse than he meant it and obviously there is something eating her up from the past and she needs to talk to Jim about it while they are both sober and try to sort it out.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    TBH I can't see what he really did wrong last night, Jim asked Luisa a simple question that I would have asked either a male or female so I was amazed it was jumped on so badly. Then Linda situation why is she so angry ? she takes everything Jim says and makes it sound worse than he meant it and obviously there is something eating her up from the past and she needs to talk to Jim about it while they are both sober and try to sort it out.

same here i cant see why the question to luisa provoked such a reaction from linda , would anyone other HM if they asked have had linda in such a rage , NO its was her pure dislike of jim that caused all the fuss
    horrible bitter woman she is
  • Options
    Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,146
    Forum Member

Linda is just one of those people that will push and push and push someone they dislike who they know has the potential to explode, she kept pushing Jim, and she got him to not necessarily snap, but say something he probably shouldn't have said, but Linda asked for it imo, and what a stupid stupid person she is

I'm still liking old Jim, he's a miserable old git but a likeable one at that
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim did not need to apologise imo but I can see that he regrets what his comment caused and so wants to once again try and move on, Linda took his comment completly out of context imo and it was she that firstly caused the argument and then went on to bring the stealing incident to the forefront of everyone's mind out here, but its done now and she has caused herself a lot of heartache because its now everywhere and will be talked about in the press.....or maybe that's what she wanted.;-)
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just not nice, her whole treatment of him on the highlights shows this.
    Anyone who thinks Jim asked for it, from day one she's tried to convince people he's a nasty old man.

Lionel has snapped a few times. Jim still hasn't.

Linda must have thought that Jim is an easy target, yet he's still not really reacted to her.

He maybe shouldn't have brought her dead husband into it, but then she shouldn't do all the things she's been seen and heard doing to him on camera.
  • Options
    ghostyghosty Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its Linda that is in the wrong , she is quite nasty and I hope she is out very soon , she accused him of calling her a arsehole which he never did and the proof is in the video on www.dailymotion.com I just hope people see her for what she is very nasty .
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I saw Linda at some point near the beginning of this BB say that she was going 'to make Jim's life hell'. But I haven't seen anyone refer to it.

So did I imagine/dream it? Can anyone else remember hearing this?

I'm no fan of Jim's but if she did say it then IMO it would show that she is deliberately trying to goad him.
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ghosty wrote: »
    I think its Linda that is in the wrong , she is quite nasty and I hope she is out very soon , she accused him of calling her a arsehole which he never did and the proof is in the video on www.dailymotion.com I just hope people see her for what she is very nasty .

But mud sticks and anybody watching the HLs last night, who don't come on forums, may well think she was speaking the truth.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member

Agree with this. Linda just seems to want to leave Jim out. He tried to get involved in the conversation and she just shut him out. It's not pleasant to watch.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any apology offered is worthless considering the damage he's caused.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What damage ?
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am baffled by this statement, Jim did not cause the row and he never brought her hubby into the equasion, its one of two things from what I can see, either he was alluding to an argument that he had with Linda's hubby in FC dressing room as being the reason why she hates him or he was sending a warning shot across her bows to leave off with the sniping.Either of those two scenario's are I think valid responses to her constant baiting.
    He never mentioned her husband at any point and then tried to deny knowledge of it when she came out all guns blazing.......of course he could have had it out with her there and then in front of everyone but I just dont see that as being part of Jim's mentality
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    It was on BBOTS. Linda didn't respond and went gleefully to the bedroom to tell the others he'd apologised but that she hadn't...even though Jim didn't seem to either want or expect one from her.

Was that not Louisa?
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Agree with this. Linda just seems to want to leave Jim out. He tried to get involved in the conversation and she just shut him out. It's not pleasant to watch.

Yes it's the isolating of Jim, more subtle and nasty. I couldn't get over how she answered for Luisa who did actually look a bit shocked at the time. She (Luisa) wouldn't have let Jim get away with that.
  • Options
    DanShadwellDanShadwell Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    What is going on with this horribly desparate attempt to demonise Jim Davidson. Is it because Linda is skint and perhaps Jim isn't?