Options

Rupauls Drag Race

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should really listen to Adores new album, seeing as I'll be going to her show/meet and greet in August. Cannot wait as it'll be the first time I've seen a drag race queen in the flesh.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Adore's album is so good I am so impressed its kind of everything that Britney Jean should have been.

Side note: I'm catching up on previous seasons, I just finished Season Three and I cant believe Raja won. I tipped her to win at the beginning but she became sloppy, I thought the crown was easily Manila's. At least a Heather won...
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I'm currently watching season four and Willem's just been kicked off for ' breaking the rules' but they didn't explain what she did. Does anyone know?..
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently watching season four and Willem's just been kicked off for ' breaking the rules' but they didn't explain what she did. Does anyone know?..

They tell you at the reunion. Personally, I think the reason was bull. There are several things Willam has said that hint that he, and some other girls, broke a lot of rules.

More info here : http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/1deg42/willams_elimination/
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member

Just Google Willam Belli reddit. There's so much gossip on there about drag race.

His tumblr account is hilarious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DWV have split up.....nooooooooo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reddit has a recent thread which has all the T collected over the past 7 seasons. It's a really good read!

Sounds like Detox really doesn't like Willam - would love to know the gossip there.

And dreams do come true, I'm seeing Bianca Del Rio in September!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gray_v wrote: »
    Reddit has a recent thread which has all the T collected over the past 7 seasons. It's a really good read!

Sounds like Detox really doesn't like Willam - would love to know the gossip there.

Oooh do you have the link to the reddit thread? I can't find it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nevermind I found it :)

Oooh that is some juicy T
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    They tell you at the reunion. Personally, I think the reason was bull. There are several things Willam has said that hint that he, and some other girls, broke a lot of rules.

More info here : http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/1deg42/willams_elimination/
    Just Google Willam Belli reddit. There's so much gossip on there about drag race.

His tumblr account is hilarious

Thank you. I'm up to the last episode of season four - the reunion show- still don't know who wins it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you. I'm up to the last episode of season four - the reunion show- still don't know who wins it

You've done well to avoid spoilers. Probably best to avoid reddit until you've seen all the seasons
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind I found it :)

Oooh that is some juicy T

Isn't it just? It really changes my perspective when I re-watch all the past seasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isn't it just? It really changes my perspective when I re-watch all the past seasons.

I thought it would spoil the show for me reading all that T but it's made me enjoy the show even more.

I'd love to see the full unedited langanja meltdown
  • Options
    BoqBoq Posts: 14
    Forum Member

I cannot find the thread! Can somebody throw a link my way, pretty please.

Edited - Never mind, I found it.

In case anybody else wants to read it, here is the link.

http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/28e7og/editing_and_producer_shade_masterpost/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/29m11v/i_was_on_rupauls_drag_race/

a new interesting thread. probably a load of cr@p, but if not my guess is raven.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it would spoil the show for me reading all that T but it's made me enjoy the show even more.

I'd love to see the full unedited langanja meltdown

Agreed!

Can you imagine watching the full thing? I'd need some stamina gurl!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed!

Can you imagine watching the full thing? I'd need some stamina gurl!

Have you seen Alaska's video on YouTube as Langanja?

Come oooooon tree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Come oooooon tree

Everything Alaska does is perfection. I really struggle decide who is my top queen of all time. I've narrowed it down to Alaska and Bianca, I think Bianca just slightly takes it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Come oooooon tree

Come on Flowers!

Come on other types of Flowers!

Come on Nina Flowers!

I died.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    Everything Alaska does is perfection. I really struggle decide who is my top queen of all time. I've narrowed it down to Alaska and Bianca, I think Bianca just slightly takes it.

I love Alaska and Bianca but my number one girl will always be Jujubee. I love that bitch to death.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Season 6 will be on Netflix in August
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? That's great news!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really? That's great news!:D

It's a shame they don't add the untucked episodes. They add so much more to the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame they don't add the untucked episodes. They add so much more to the show.

Agreed. I did tweet them about it, and maybe if enough people badger them, they might purchase - I'd want all 1-6 seasons of course...
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yaaassss
    That's brilliant, I've only recently finished watching all 5 seasons :D