F2-FOX T switching on at midnight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
Forum Member
My F2-FOX T switch's it's self on at midnight regardless of having no timers programmed in or the auto switch on being enabled.
The only timer i have set is to auto power off at 1.15am.

It can be very annoying if i am watching a terrestrial program and the Humax switch's on.

many thanks in advance for all replies.

Comments

• gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    I can only suggest powering it off at the mains for a few seconds then turning it on again. You may need to go through the set up options again to reset things the way you like them.
  • shrekshrek Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could this be to do with try to see if theres new firmware. I got afox-t myself but kids use it so havnet sued it for a while, but I no my pvr 8000 turns on at 4am to see if theres an update but swiches back off again.
  • CyberSimianCyberSimian Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    I would concur with switching the F2-FOXT off at the mains for 60 seconds and then powering it on again.

My F2-FOXT sometimes gets into a state where the EPG is completely empty (on the F2-FOXT the EPG remains fully populated, even when in standby), and the teletext function does not work (the Info bar no longer shows the MHEG ocon). Powering off and then back on has cured this on the couple of occasions that it has occurred.

-- from Cy in the UK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Did a reset it now appears okay many thanks to all who replied