Options

An issue regarding Rose's return....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Technically, Rose isn't dead. They planned her departure so that if her career didn't go well she could return to the program (not that this is the case, she just missed it too much).

I have faith in my favourite tv show and I believe they can carry Rose's return off (as long as RTD doesn't get two carried away). They put a lot of hard work into their finales, and no doubt they will do the same for this one.

What would bug me though is if they brought back Rose then killed her off again then decide they want her back again and kill her off.
  • Options
    lauranceallenlauranceallen Posts: 5,355
    Forum Member
    Who's to say the Rose that comes back is the Rose that was in that alternate universe. There are multiple AU, so maybe this Rose is a bad Rose from another.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Who's to say the Rose that comes back is the Rose that was in that alternate universe. There are multiple AU, so maybe this Rose is a bad Rose from another.

Since Rose left I've always thought it'd be great to bring back an evil version of Rose, the Doctor would have real trouble killing her and I think Billie would do evil very well! We'll have to see.
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't the Rose in that AU a dog?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    platelet wrote: »
    Wasn't the Rose in that AU a dog?

Yes she was!
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    Ah yes, the Bad Dog Scenario.

I wrote myself a little fanw*nk story during series 1 of the new show called "Long Shadow" all about a companions of the Doctor support group, as I figured these people he just drops might need to get together and share their experiences. At the time it was Jackie Tyler, Sarah Jane, Tegan, the Brig and Harry Sullivan as I presumed Rose would meet some awful fate, or at least stay behind on some other planet. I'd still like to see an episode like that. Except nowadays, the Tenth Doctor seems OBSESSED with seeing his old companions! He makes Docs 1-9 look pretty harsh!
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    *cuddles*

*Feels a lot better now* :D
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sniffle774 wrote: »