WHATM: BBUSA14 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT) Sep 1 - Sep 2, Spoilers Included

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evel Dick Donato‏ @EvelDick

If you missed it earlier... I put my Big Brother 13 duffle bag up for auction here... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271045684839#ht_550wt_1355

(up to $300 already - madness)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joker's BB Updates‏ @JokersBBUpdates

Frank tells everyone that the POV ceremony is tomorrow as usual. FISH
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe with Danielle and Shane at the hot tub.

He thinks he has F4 with them and Ian.....
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe to Shane and Danielle: "Frank could be in the same position as Dan last week. If he goes home he's gonna realise it was a catastrophic error to have a player of that calibre there.....and let them escape"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jokers

Joe, Dani Shane at the tub

Joe i dont trust Ian because he threw me up but he stuck to his word and he was polite in the nominations if we can pull it off we can knock off Dan and Jenn
    Shane you need to come away with an hoh, its going to be more game oriented we may have one more crapshoot but thats it
    Joe the finl 3 is what goes memory skill physical
    Joe i will vote how you want if im not on the block
    Joe he said it will be me on the block if Dan uses it
    Shane it is going to stay the same it will be us 3 voting and Dan we just need to come to a general consensus, if it is used..
    Joe well then we are the votes right here
    Shane if one of us dont go up, Dan will vote for Frank if it stays the same, because Frank is coming after him, there are so many scenarios
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan hesitant to drink too much because of how he might behave, despite it being his birthday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joker's BB Updates‏@JokersBBUpdates

Danielle insisted that if she gets sick from the wine she wants someone to hold her hair. Multiple conversations overlapping.
    Danielle said she is on her third glass of wine. Shane/Joe encouraged her to chug it. And she does.
    Danielle said she has finished her third glass of wine. Shane encouraged her to drink more.
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    with frank gone.im in the anyone but ian camp

totally agree
    cant stand him
  • Options
    LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, I'm confused :o

So whats the realistic scenarios/who's the real alliances?
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LARulz wrote: »
    Again, I'm confused :o

So whats the realistic scenarios/who's the real alliances?

List of Alliances:

Quack Pack (Dan, Danielle, Ian, Shane)
    Final 4 Alliance (Dan, Danielle, Frank, Jenn)
    Final 4 Alliance 2.0 (Danielle, Ian, Joe, Shane)
    Final 3 Alliance (Frank, Joe, Shane)
    Final 3 Alliance 2.0 (Dan, Danielle, Jenn)
    Final 2 Alliance (Dan and Danielle)
    Final 2 Alliance 2.0 (Dan and Frank)
    Final 2 Alliance 3.0 (Dan and Ian)
    Final 2 Alliance 4.0 (Dan and Jenn)
    Final 2 Alliance 5.0 (Danielle and Shane)

I think that about covers it. The only one that is truly together this week is the Quack Pack.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Franks last week, damn. I hope he rats Dan/Dani out before he leaves and Dan goes on 2nd eviction.
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Franks last week, damn. I hope he rats Dan/Dani out before he leaves and Dan goes on 2nd eviction.

What really is there to rat out though. Surely the rest must have an idea, that Dan would've went to Frank to save himself, its the game! And the fact that Dan/Dani still together is like just plain obvious. Frank doesnt have that much info, compared to what Dan had, that Ian was the mastermind of Boogies elimination.

Also, if Frank did rat him out, it would only really be Ian, who would want him out maybe, and he cant play next HoH. Although Shane may just be asking for some reason to but Dan up, and whatever Frank may say could just let him!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frank doesn't really have anything to rat Dan out with. And even if he did he won't do anything because he will think Dan is voting to keep him all week long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Frank doesn't really have anything to rat Dan out with. And even if he did he won't do anything because he will think Dan is voting to keep him all week long.
    at least Ian, Joe and Shane will be pissed about the fact that the Dani trashing was all an act to work with Frank and her in a secret alliance. If Ian wouldnt be hoh i am not sure if dan would wanna work with him now. And Frank can tell Dani and Ian that he had also a F2 deal with Dan.

I think Jenn will tell him that everyone is voting him out and then Frank knows Dan just played him ... at least i hope so.

The problem is we all have the feeds and know whats going on. Frank doesnt and he is on his own in the house.

Btw man was Frank pissed last night about Janelle telling everyone in the house he was hitting on her ... which wasn´t true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    at least Ian, Joe and Shane will be pissed about the fact that the Dani trashing was all an act to work with Frank and her in a secret alliance. If Ian wouldnt be hoh i am not sure if dan would wanna work with him now. And Frank can tell Dani and Ian that he had also a F2 deal with Dan.

Frank doesn't know that the Dan/Danielle fight was fake though. Dan told him that it was real but that he was going to tell Danielle it was an all act.

I think Jenn will tell him that everyone is voting him out and then Frank knows Dan just played him ... at least i hope so.

It seemed after last night that Jenn was ready to vote Frank out too. So I don't see why she would tell him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank doesn't know that the Dan/Danielle fight was fake though. Dan told him that it was real but that he was going to tell Danielle it was an all act.
    of course he knows that it was an act why would he work with Dani when he told her 5 min earlier she is dead to him that makes no sense. But Frank said it was a silly thing to do and Dani is still a bit mad about it.
    It seemed after last night that Jenn was ready to vote Frank out too. So I don't see why she would tell him.
    Because she is his friend for weeks and isnt ruthless like Dan. I dont think Jenn is so cruel to not tell him before eviction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    of course he knows that it was an act why would he work with Dani when he told her 5 min earlier she is dead to him that makes no sense. But Frank said it was a silly thing to do and Dani is still a bit mad about it.

Because Dan said to Frank "I will get Dani back on side by telling her it was just an act." - but Frank still thinks that Dan meant what he said to her to some extent.

It's hard to explain, erm...

To Dan it was all an act. But Frank believes Dan is just "pretending" it was an act to keep Danielle on side.

That's why Frank agreed to the Final 2 deal with Dan, because he believed something genuinely happened between Dan and Danielle.

Because she is his friend for weeks and isnt ruthless like Dan. I dont think Jenn is so cruel to not tell him before eviction.

But Jenn is in love with Danielle, and when Danielle told her that Frank suggested getting her put up as replacement nominee it pissed Jenn off. Her blind love for Danielle will take precedent over any friendship she has for Frank.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Dan said to Frank "I will get Dani back on side by telling her it was just an act." - but Frank still thinks that Dan meant what he said to her to some extent.
    It doesnt matter how this whole thing started but Dani played the victim in front of everyone for days, after Dan told her it was an act. She fooled everyone by pretending Dan and her are no more friends just to work in a secret alliance to get everyone to vote out Brit. And that will piss everyone off i think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB Dish overnight report
    http://bbdish.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robyn Kass‏ @Kassting

Fun night hangin w my boy, Boogie. http://pic.twitter.com/3XLmHucJ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesnt matter how this whole thing started but Dani played the victim in front of everyone for days, after Dan told her it was an act. She fooled everyone by pretending Dan and her are no more friends just to work in a secret alliance to get everyone to vote out Brit. And that will piss everyone off i think.

But nobody knows about that apart from Dan and Danielle.