Hannibal - UK Pace

123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Quite enjoyed this series, it was disturbingly violent in places but the story was very strong.

Dancy played Graham's broken man to a tee, and I actually enjoyed Izzard's take on Dr Gideon, but very interesting see where they take series 2 with how it ended.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can let you know more(via PM?) if you really want to know. Otherwise I'll not say any more.
    Thanks, but I've read the AVClub interview and don't really need to know any more.

It's nice that they do have a plan; it's a bit different to, eg, Lost or BSG.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit late to the party with this - had it all recorded on my TiVo but since that's going on Sunday, had to watch it all :)

Been quite brilliant. Got one episode left but i've massively enjoyed it - Hugh Dancy has been outstanding.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I didn't watch this when it aired as I had other series to watch but since those have all finished I thought i'd give it a go as it's in a Box Set On Demand.

Very good series. The main cast were all decent.

I knew i'd seen Scott Thomson in something before but couldn't place him. Looked it up.
    Kids in the Hall :D
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Series 2 has been much better than series 1.
    Episode 6, Futamono was the best so far.
    But Jack has to be the worst FBI agent ever. Will has told him its Lector and now Chilton knows too. I love Chilton, hes my fave. Great acting all round on this superb show though.