Coronation Street: A Moving Story

1131415161719»

Comments

• avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    axl rose wrote: »
    Excellent prog. The best bits for me were seeing Norris having a crafty **** and seeing how they 'age' set. Worst bits were seeing Fizz, Maria, Jason and Katy. I didn't like SJ narrating but I'm glad it was't Wm Roach as his voice gets on my tits. Dennis was lovely.

Except you didn't see Fizz, Maria, Jason and Katy. You saw the actor and actresses that play them.
  • iGeek2014iGeek2014 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    Just watched it. Really enjoyed it. I remember the episodes the Kabin moved into the street!

I don't watch Corrie these days, so I don't know the new characters.
    Joe Duttine - is he related to John Duttine? He doesn't 'alf look like him!
    He must be either his son, brother or nephew or the likeness is spooky! lol

Joe is indeed John's son! I am not ashamed in the slightest to admit that Joe Duttine is my weird crush!
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thoroughly enjoyed this documentry. I can't wait to go on the tour :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »
    Wow, 430+ posts, I wasn't expecting that !

Plus 16,000+ views !

Did you see me ?

No hints.

No no hints - just let the cat out of the bag lol.
  • bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,839
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched Corrie for years but the doc was great. The show has such a rich history and it was sad to see the old set left behind. Of course the memories of the past will go to the new set but it's always sad to know that legends of yesteryear never graced the new cobbles.

The new set looks impressive, and it makes me excited to follow the building of the new EastEnders set!
  • LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    Just watched it. Really enjoyed it. I remember the episodes the Kabin moved into the street!

I don't watch Corrie these days, so I don't know the new characters.
    Joe Duttine - is he related to John Duttine? He doesn't 'alf look like him!
    He must be either his son, brother or nephew or the likeness is spooky! lol

I'm not sure how I've managed it, but I've found an old thread asking the same!http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=626731
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynchpin wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I've managed it, but I've found an old thread asking the same!http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=626731

Hi LP. Nephew according to Corriepedia. :)

'Joe was born on 30th June 1970 in Halifax and trained at the Drama Centre in London. He is the nephew of actor John Duttine who himself appeared in the programme as Alec Baker in 1977'
  • iGeek2014iGeek2014 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Hi LP. Nephew according to Corriepedia. :)

'Joe was born on 30th June 1970 in Halifax and trained at the Drama Centre in London. He is the nephew of actor John Duttine who himself appeared in the programme as Alec Baker in 1977'

Oops 😬😬. Still would, though 😜
  • cuzacuza Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynchpin wrote: »
    No Stigid I didn't spot you and I've watched it twice now! Enjoyed it just as much on second viewing.

Pretty pretty please, give me a teensey little clue.:D

Stigid is just a tease.

He needs to either put up or shut up.
  • RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cuza wrote: »
    Stigid is just a tease.

He needs to either put up or shut up.

It could be that he is a harmless fantasist, trying to create the illusion of petty fame.
  • bdpoopbdpoop Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably too late but does anyone know where I can download or watch Coronation Street a Moving story please? Its no longer on ITV Player and I cannot find it anywhere else. My wife really wants to see it.

Thanks