Nexus 5 details leaked

1394041424345»

Comments

• The SackThe Sack Posts: 10,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    late8 wrote: »
    hmmm mixed. The Camera and Audio are still a Joke then- no update from the N4 by the looks of it. :(
    Glad the video is so much better - why cant the camera match??? - the N4 had terrible video audio and highly compressed HD.

The N5 camera is much better than on the N4 and the audio also sounds much better to my old cloth ears.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Nexus 5 has the habbit of switching on the screen by itself, seems to be when a new notification or push message comes through.

Anyway it has the effect of draining my battery completely through screen use, when I'm not using the screen (occasionally a push message will come through at about 11pm, so the screen is on (not backlit, just on, if you know what I mean) all night, draining the battery out, and I wake up with it half empty).

Any advice?
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    TigerBlood wrote: »
    My Nexus 5 has the habbit of switching on the screen by itself, seems to be when a new notification or push message comes through.

Anyway it has the effect of draining my battery completely through screen use, when I'm not using the screen (occasionally a push message will come through at about 11pm, so the screen is on (not backlit, just on, if you know what I mean) all night, draining the battery out, and I wake up with it half empty).

Any advice?
    I'm using Go SMS and it has the option to control things like whether the screen comes on.

seems like there would be an app that could control these settings for all notifications. maybe light flow can do it.