Am I the only one that likes the twins?

NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Granted they haven't done much yet but I hope they aren't early leavers.

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would be no loss to the show if they went. Boring and vain people.

All we see them do is excercise, eat healthy foods and do their makeup. All they seem to care about is how they look.
  • Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're OK. I don't dislike them. Don't love 'em either. They're all right! :D
  • geraldbeangeraldbean Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them. Love the Manchester twang
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geraldbean wrote: »
    I like them. Love the Manchester twang

Me too,being from Manchester I'm pretty used to thier twang though..:)
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    As a northerner I'm supporting them.they are a cut above the usual housemates and are great value..they have a great attitude and aren't as desperate to please or be popular Like some of the others.plus the accents are cool.
  • kafka_..kafka_.. Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    i really like them. they have that 'don't give a sh*t' attitude more than sarah...i'd rather look at them sleeping whole day than other HMs who fighting for the airtime
  • Dean_TavalourisDean_Tavalouris Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind them either, also very easy on the eyes:), I just know if I ever bump into them in the future never to invite them for a cup of tea and a slice of CAKE:o:D:D
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're just... there. Taking the eggs into the bedroom was a bit ridiculous. Not a lot about them really.
  • NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're just... there. Taking the eggs into the bedroom was a bit ridiculous. Not a lot about them really.
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    They would be no loss to the show if they went. Boring and vain people.

All we see them do is excercise, eat healthy foods and do their makeup. All they seem to care about is how they look.

I think they have the potential to be great housemates. The eggs thing while overblown is understandable since a cake won't really fill you up as much as a dinner and food seems to be quite scarce.
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind them either, also very easy on the eyes:), I just know if I ever bump into them in the future never to invite them for a cup of tea and a slice of CAKE:o:D:D

Do you think ? Underneath all the hair and caked on slap they are very masculine looking. My wife spends each episode studying their large noses, harsh jawlines and searching for evidence of large adam's apples - for some reason she's convinced they are pre-op male to female transgender twins. :blush::D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kafka_.. wrote: »
    i really like them. they have that 'don't give a sh*t' attitude more than sarah...i'd rather look at them sleeping whole day than other HMs who fighting for the airtime

Easy to have that when there are two of them.
    I've never liked the twin/couple scenario...it gives them an immediate advantage.:(

Moreover, it's not polite, living in a house with others to have a "Don't give a sh1t" attitude..it's rude and selfish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think ? Underneath all the hair and caked on slap they are very masculine looking. My wife spends each episode studying their large noses, harsh jawlines and searching for evidence of large adam's apples - for some reason she's convinced they are pre-op male to female transgender twins. :blush::D

Anythings possible I suppose, however it's not that uncommon for a woman to have an adams apple showing, but one thing that is very different and cannot be changed by surgery is the arms.
    Mens arms are almost straight if you hold your arm out straight with your palm facing up and flat its more or less parallel all the way down, a womans isn't, it kind of goes off on a bit sort of a dog leg angle but not that severe obviously, test it out look at the difference.
    My old navy friend taught me this, he and his fellow crew used to get up to some X rated shenanigans in different ports, I'm sure he and his crew mates found out the hard way (excuse the pun) and woke up next to a chick with a xxxx:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anythings possible I suppose, however it's not that uncommon for a woman to have an adams apple showing, but one thing that is very different and cannot be changed by surgery is the arms.
    Mens arms are almost straight if you hold your arm out straight with your palm facing up and flat its more or less parallel all the way down, a womans isn't, it kind of goes off on a bit sort of a dog leg angle but not that severe obviously, test it out look at the difference.
    My old navy friend taught me this, he and his fellow crew used to get up to some X rated shenanigans in different ports, I'm sure he and his crew mates found out the hard way (excuse the pun) and woke up next to a chick with a xxxx:o

I am now sitting at my computer holding my arm out...and do you know what...you're right.:D..Dean, you're a mine of information...love it;-)
  • kafka_..kafka_.. Posts: 228
    Forum Member

i'm sorry but your wife should get over that and fix her attention on something else instead...they are beautiful girls, nothing masculine in them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha, that's really interesting, thanks for tip. :D

( I don't think I'll be passing on this new found info onto my wife though. She's already getting annoyingly obsessive with her transgender twins theory, I don't want to risk feeding it further. :D )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, that's really interesting, thanks for tip. :D

( I don't think I'll be passing on this new found info onto my wife though. She's already getting annoyingly obsessive with her transgender twins theory, I don't want to risk feeding it further. :D )

Deleted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am now sitting at my computer holding my arm out...and do you know what...you're right.:D..Dean, you're a mine of information...love it;-)

See this getting older lark does have it's perks, now imagine all the young men I have just saved from potentialy being scarred for life from a night they think is with a woman because she has no adams apple only to find out she has two hiding in another place:D:D

$5 luv u long time;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See this getting older lark does have it's perks, now imagine all the young men I have just saved from potentialy being scarred for life from a night they think is with a woman because she has no adams apple only to find out she has two hiding in another place:D:D

$5 luv u long time;-)

Dean, you are awful...but I like you;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well for what it's worth and a shock:o for me....I thought Wee JmCG was a lady:o or are you and I'm just being way off ....

Haha, no I'm definitely male and always have been. :D ( My Nan had a cat she called Wee Jinty McGinty and it was the only name that sprang to mind when I registered. Unfortunately I'm stuck with it now. :kitty: )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, no I'm definitely male and always have been. :D ( My Nan had a cat she called Wee Jinty McGinty and it was the only name that sprang to mind when I registered. Unfortunately I'm stuck with it now. :kitty: )

Oh Wee J..your profile says Female...so I was demented that I may have offended you...ye Gods, it's a minefield not wishing to offend folk. In this instance...glad I didn't;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Wee J..your profile says Female...so I was demented that I may have offended you...ye Gods, it's a minefield not wishing to offend folk. In this instance...glad I didn't;-)

Haha, no worries. :D Yes, I know about the 'female' thing in my profile but don't know how it got there and I can't find a way to change it. I've just added 'I'm a man' to my bio though, as it's not the first time this confusion has arisen. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, no worries. :D Yes, I know about the 'female' thing in my profile but don't know how it got there and I can't find a way to change it. I've just added 'I'm a man' to my bio though, as it's not the first time this confusion has arisen. :D

Did you check your arms to make sure first?:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ha ha ...:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha very good. :D:D

Anyway, back to the Twins...

(Apologies for derailing your thread NarutoFan. :blush: )
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I like them too. :)