Options

'Christmas is evil' according to Muslims!

BurtiBurti Posts: 705
Forum Member
✭✭
'Christmas is evil': Muslim group launches poster campaign against festive period

Daily Mail:
Fanatics from a banned Islamic hate group have launched a nationwide poster campaign denouncing Christmas as evil.
Organisers plan to put up thousands of placards around the UK claiming the season of goodwill is responsible for rape, teenage pregnancies, abortion, promiscuity, crime and paedophilia.
They hope the campaign will help 'destroy Christmas' in this country and lead to Britons converting to Islam instead.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340794/Christmas-evil-Muslim-group-launch-poster-campaign-festive-period.html
They should be locked up in prison imo for this act of hatred against British values if they hate us so much then why are they here oh that's right it's the government who give them all their benefits to come here and stay. It makes me sick does this. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burti wrote: »
    They should be locked up in prison imo for this act of hatred against British values if they hate us so much then why are they here oh that's right it's the government who give them all their benefits to come here and stay. It makes me sick does this. :mad:

Too late man, I've already converted to Islam. Inshallah, PUB etc.
  • Options
    corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member

imo they should get sent on next plane to shitholeistan and kicked out in mid air with no parachute on
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why do most of the Muslims I know celebrate Christmas ? Sounds like some extremists not all Muslims and let's face it all religions have some nutters doesn't make all religious people nutters.
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    locked up for having an opinion? whatever next.
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    So why do most of the Muslims I know celebrate Christmas ? Sounds like some extremists not all Muslims and let's face it all religions have some nutters doesn't make all religious people nutters.

The ones I know have got the most fabulous purple Christmas tree, I want i!!
  • Options
    Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »

OMG! Purple is being used by Muslims to brainwash everyone into Islam! Burn everything that's purple! :p
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christmas IS EVIL and so is the Daily Heil, and posters who provide links to that crap and are taken in like mugs by said garbage.

You don't need to be a Muslim to see that.

And Christmas has nothing to do with "British Values". Get over yourself and pull your head out of your ar....Bible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »

Lol the ladies I work with are so excited much more so than I am !
  • Options
    BagpipesBagpipes Posts: 5,443
    Forum Member
    If only everyone converted to Jedi like me, the universe would be a much better place. And we'd have lightsabres.
  • Options
    corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    kick the bastards out
  • Options
    onecitizenonecitizen Posts: 5,042
    Forum Member
    A small number of extremist muslims hate Christmas.Not all.
    But the bigoted idiots who write this kind of article and the even bigger bigoted idiots who read -and believe - this crap are far too dumb to make the distinction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! Purple is being used by Muslims to brainwash everyone into Islam! Burn everything that's purple! :p

Noooooo! the shirt I'm wearing today is purple. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kick the bastards out

I agree.

We should kick out people who write for the Daily Heil and read the Daily Heil and those who are suckered in by the Daily Heil, like the OP. The country will be better off without them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagpipes wrote: »
    If only everyone converted to Jedi like me, the universe would be a much better place. And we'd have lightsabres.

DeathStar>>>LightSabers :cool:
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    Christmas IS EVIL and so is the Daily Heil, and posters who provide links to that crap and are taken in like mugs by said garbage.

There are forum posters who post links who think that highlighting the issue alerts people to the evils, that doesn't make them evil, does it?

My position is that drawing attention to the issue does more harm than good. Just because we CAN discuss this, doesn't mean we SHOULD.

My first and last post on this thread. Why don't those of us who think the paper posters are evil, let the subject wither away?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always double-check everything, never let exuberant turn of phrase dictate your emotions, and basically calm the **** down. That's my motto, especially when I put on my hazard suit and read the Mail.

"Someone is stirring hatred which leaves the road open to revenge attacks or petrol bombs through letter-boxes."

Aw aye, flyposting definitely justifies that...

It's a very tiny group of ***** doing something, flyposting, which is already illegal. The posters will be taken down, they'll probably be fined or otherwise punished, and that is British law...if you don't like it maybe you should leave?
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WELL DONE!!, I can imagine one of them reading what you say, "mission accomplished"
    Just like the poppy burning etc the objective by this minority of nutters is to "wind up" certain 'types' and create anger, it's simple really, the more they incite non moslems to get angry with all people of of that faith, the more the people of that faith will respond by joining the ranks of the nutters, because they feel threatened,
    cause and effect, action, re-action, they are a minority, ignoring them is the best way to attack them,

I hope everyone has a good time over the next few days celebrating the birth of an Arab,
    :D:cool:
  • Options
    gmphmacgmphmac Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...so don't celebrate it then. Simple!
  • Options
    WokStationWokStation Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duplicate threads are evil, according to posters.

:p

(Still say the rhyming trails off, which is a shame, it could have been witty)

And I love those that say people exercising freedom of expression should be locked up for insulting British values. British values include freedom of expression, so then should we lock up those who say those who insult British values should be locked up for insulting British values? (Does your head hurt yet?)
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    That's an interesting list of things they claim Christmas is responsible for. Do they provide any actual evidence this is the case? Thought not. Why make a fuss about this? Just ignore the silly people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough, ive just got back from shopping for STD cream, anti domestic violence pills and a rave kit. It was hard work I tell you, im glad I had those bottles of JD to keep me going.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Christmas has been hijacked by capitalism.

It's all about making money.
  • Options
    rickberickbe Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too late man, I've already converted to Islam. Inshallah, PUB etc.

I think what they really want to do is to convert us all into Daily Mail readers!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christmas has been hijacked by capitalism.

It's all about making money.

In your home perhaps not in mine. Christmas is what you make it.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    In your home perhaps not in mine. Christmas is what you make it.

I don't celebrate Christmas.

Christmas is a time to embrace being alone and to know that it is all an illusion,