Cineworld Unlimited Refer A Friend - 1 month free (referral code thread)

Comments

• Nikki_LewisNikki_Lewis Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi, I would be really grateful if you would sign up using anyone of thr below mentioned referral code:

RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to use my code you get a free month,i get a free month so its win win all round

RAF-03TU-40XC-90LV-24UA

please feel free to use it and send me a PM on here so i can thank you personally
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hello,

My wife and I got unlimited cards! They're the best things!

Here are our referral codes. If you'd be so kind as to use that would be fantastic!

RAF-66NA-83MK-48NU-90ZD
    RAF-29EX-50LL-97KU-52DU

Many thanks!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi, my code is

RAF-98SL-01UL-34XQ-25WK

I would be very grateful if some would use this code so that we both receive an extra month free of charge.
    Forum Member
    Cineworld Referral code

Hi, I would be really grateful if you would sign up using anyone of thr below mentioned referral code:

RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure were to put this but I coming to the end of my first year but I used a promo code to get the year up front using vouchers - not sure if you can do the same and get a black card as it is through direct debit, might have to phone them up.

Anyway whilst I'm here, ill post my code!

RAF-51VX-28ZB-90HK-71BF

Cheers.
  • Mozart321Mozart321 Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Hi
    Just adding my code too. Again you and I will get an extra month of Cineworld Unlimited (13 for the price of 12).

For more information, their website is: http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited/intro

RAF-86SE-39AY-82PB-35PW

Thanks!
  • John_KellyJohn_Kelly Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Hi, I would be really appreciate if you would sign up using anyone of the below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ
    RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

Thanks in advance!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to use my code you get a free month,i get a free month so its win win all round

RAF-03TU-40XC-90LV-24UA

please feel free to use it and send me a PM on here so i can thank you personally

Now down to 11 uses left,thank you to whoever used my code :)
  • TombhonebTombhoneb Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone,

I have a new Cineworld code! Its valid from the date of this post so has a long time left. I hope you enjoy your unlimited card, especially the free month for using the code! Thank you in advance to anyone who uses my code!

RAF-15TG-17YH-70CS-68VF
  • Stephen_ThomasStephen_Thomas Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Perfect time to join with blockbuster season about to start. In one year you will be upgraded to premium membership with additional benefits.

I would would be grateful if you would consider using my code.

RAF-42QU-81XH-57LQ-87NB

Thanks
    Forum Member
    Cineworld Referral code

RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    RAF-42MB-04SN-12TV-34KP

RAF-49SJ-21EH-22KA-83KE

RAF-57PR-62KY-32VX-11NU

PLease use any of these codes to get a free month when you sign up to unlimited

thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Dear Friends...:)

I will be very pleased if you use the following code to join Cineworld unlimited membership

RAF-90VA-86VZ-89NB-30NX

Thanks in advance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now down to 11 uses left,thank you to whoever used my code :)

10 Uses left

Thank you to anyone who used it,and feel free to use it if you havent

RAF-03TU-40XC-90LV-24UA
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, my code is below if anyone is after the offer.

RAF-72YF-84VQ-98JE-64NR

Can I suggest people to use codes from those with high post counts please. One look at the majority of people with low counts in this thread and it's just people who have registered on this site to post their code over and over again.

Reward the regular DS members I say :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I would be grateful if anyone could use these codes when signing up to unlimited from cineworld, we both get a free month.

Thanks in advance

RAF-42MB-04SN-12TV-34KP

RAF-49SJ-21EH-22KA-83KE

RAF-57PR-62KY-32VX-11NU
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Hi Guys if any of you fancy signing up to Cineworld to benefit for the free month please use my code if you do please send me a message so i can thank you :) Cheers

RAF-17FP-94DV-02FT-27US
  • John_KellyJohn_Kelly Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Cineworld Referral code

Hi, I would be really appreciate if you would sign up using anyone of the below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ
    RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hello,

My wife and I have just got unlimited cards...

use either of these referral codes to get a free month!

RAF-66NA-83MK-48NU-90ZD
    RAF-29EX-50LL-97KU-52DU

Many thanks!
  • Sally_WillSally_Will Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Hi if you could use either mine or my sons codes that would be great

RAF-06QP-55AV-96DG-15TY

RAF-28ME-24JQ-57LF-45SM

Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    When signing up to Cineworld Unlimited, please consider using one of my two promo codes to get yourself, and me, a FREE month. Just enter these in promo codes on checkout.

RAF-52VA-32XZ-73MJ-33GN
    RAF-59CX-78AX-48MJ-78WD

• any01any01 Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    My brother has recently moved out of my house meaning money is a lot tighter now, so I would really appreciate any one that kindly chooses to use my code.

RAF-42QU-81XH-57LQ-87NB

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your membership as much as I do.:)
  • RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Thanks to Katka Kobelusovq for using my code:)
  • RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    If you're intending on signing up for an unlimited card, I'd be grateful if you'd consider using the following code:

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...