02 acadamy, leeds

monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,948
Forum Member
anyone been and gone in the priority queue? would it be ok for me to go in there as my mates arent on 02 to keep two seats? i dont want to queue in that one and be sitting on my own

(sorry the spelling might be wrong )

Comments

• afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,161
    Forum Member
    Yep, if you're on O2 you can take at least two (it may even be three or four; not sure) other people with you in the priority queue with you at all O2 venues.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,948
    Forum Member
    Just to clarify, can anyone go in that queue or did you have to buy the priority ticket?
  • CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    Generally at O2 venues the priority queue is for anyone on O2, you just have to show your phone or whatever to show you're an O2 customer to get in to the queue. Whether or not you actually bought tickets through O2 priority doesn't come in to it.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,948
    Forum Member
    Coen wrote: »
    Generally at O2 venues the priority queue is for anyone on O2, you just have to show your phone or whatever to show you're an O2 customer to get in to the queue. Whether or not you actually bought tickets through O2 priority doesn't come in to it.

thanks. ill probably do it this way cos i cant stand for long got sore knees :p