Options

I No Longer Want Keith To Win

Yasmin26Yasmin26 Posts: 3,632
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Keith seemed like the only possible winner to me after Nadia and Perez left.

However I have been slowly going off him the last week.I hate to say this but Katie Hopkins was right about him :o.

I didn't like how he handled the whole situation with Katie H, so after she has been goading the guy for so long he ends up apologising to her to appease her.

He comes across as such people pleaser who stands for nothing.

I don't like how he has joined up with the gang to pick on Perez. Perez has done nothing to him in fact there were times when Perez was actually defending him and he ends up cutting him off. Way to take the easy way out by only taking on the weak.

.This man is pathetic and he has done nothing to deserve to win.

Comments

• Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    utter tosh - keith never picked on Perez and he always tried to include him - :confused:
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree - I completely went off him last night when I saw a clip of him, Michelle and Calum celebrating Perez being evicted. It's as if he turned on Perez to get in the "cool group".

Katie Price is the only deserving winner in my eyes.
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    They are a sorry bunch, all full of shit. I wish cami li was still there at least you know where you stand with her, none of this bullshit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I still want Cheggers to win.
  • Options
    MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did he pick on Perez? Honestly sometimes I come to this forum and feel like I've been watching a different show to some.

It's all in the editing. The producers aka Katie Hopkins b*m l*ckers are doing a job on the public. This whole 'Keith's a game player' line is so old and so stupid, they're all playing a game, CBB is a game.

I think Keith was relieved and celebrating being a finalist more than Perez's departure, he had been up for eviction himself.
  • Options
    JamesLaFleurJamesLaFleur Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I now don't want him to win either after seeing him slagging off Perez as dull?? and celebrating his eviction when he seemed to have so much time for him.

All of the housemates are crap in my eyes now so won't be watching the final. I guess Callum would be the lesser of the evils but don't really care.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nemesisis wrote: »
    utter tosh - he never picked on Perez :confused:

I disagree when Nadia was in the house her and Perez went out of their way to defend Keith and remind everyone what a nice man he was.

I think he had a real opportunity when everyone was ganging up on Perez to make stand and actually speak up for him, if he could not do that just stay quite. Rather than the little comments he makes to Perez and the way he silences him.

I mean he even had time to defend the plonker that is Kav.
  • Options
    fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think hes brilliant!
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have also gone off Keith. Even though Perez has defended him in the house, he joined the mean girls to celebrate his eviction. The only one left in their now I could bear to see win is Pricey - she is the only one that hasn't proved to be a two-faced, game player.
  • Options
    Bionic01Bionic01 Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he disappointed me, Perez has defended him many times against KH's nasty comments about him, and that's how he thanks him. Weak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yasmin26 wrote: »
    I disagree when Nadia was in the house her and Perez went out their way to defend Keith and remind everyone what a nice man he was.

I think he had a real opportunity when everyone was ganging up on Perez to make stand and actually speak up for him, if he could not do that just stay quite. Rather than the little comments he makes to Perez and the way he silences him.

I mean he even had time to defend the plonker that is Kav.

so where was he picking on Perez? he didnt go along with the KH gang and talked to him - and what do you mean by silences him :confused:
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez is a nightmare , how could anyone live with him , Cheggers for the win.
    He was always forthright with Perez
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    It doesn't take much to make someone 'go off' someone.

And Katie Hopkins is black and white in her views. She's never right about anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moontaker wrote: »
    When did he pick on Perez? Honestly sometimes I come to this forum and feel like I've been watching a different show to some.

It's all in the editing. The producers aka Katie Hopkins b*m l*ckers are doing a job on the public. This whole 'Keith's a game player' line is so old and so stupid, they're all playing a game, CBB is a game.

I think Keith was relieved and celebrating being a finalist more than Perez's departure, he had been up for eviction himself.

I actually agree with this I don't think Keith is playing a game, saying he wants to win does not mean he is a game player. My point is that my perception has changed on Keith to from feeling sorry for him to seeing him as someone who is rather pathetic because he is determined to appease the majority of the house mates into liking him and that includes going against Perez.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nemesisis wrote: »
    so where was he picking on Perez? he didnt go along with the KH gang and talked to him - and what do you mean by silences him :confused:

if someone is being bullied by a group of people and you go along with what they are doing, That makes you just as guilty in my eyes. When Perez made attempts to defend him against Katie he would sternly tell him to butt out. It seems to me that he wants to be liked by Katie and the others.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't take much to make someone 'go off' someone.

And Katie Hopkins is black and white in her views. She's never right about anyone.

That's big brother for you. ;-)
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admire how Keith handled and dealt with Perez whilst Perez was there. Keith saw what was going on around him but rarely bit, he - as much as everybody else - must have been tired of the whole Perez game by the time Perez was evicted, it's no surprise he said it was dull... the whole Perez act grew old very fast. I think I lasted 3 days enjoying him, if that.

Just because Keith gave him the time of day and was generally cordial and polite to him, spent time with him, doesn't mean that he wasn't as relieved as everybody else for the 'fun train' to disembark.

As much as everybody else, he too had to live in the house with all the tension, arguing, etc. even though he participated in very little of it. I admire that he survived without blowing up more than he did, although I admired him greatly when he finally snapped at Hopkins. He spoke up when he felt the need.

I certainly don't see it as his job to stand up for Perez, nor do I think Perez - a supposedly grown man - needed anybody to stand up for him, he seemed quite capable of vocalising his thoughts and feelings on his own. I doubt Keith would have been able to make himself heard over Perez and Hopkins going at it most of the time. I know I'd have left them to it, why descend to their level?

I admire Keith surviving it all with a modicum of dignity still in place, unlike some.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    if someone is being bullied by a group of people and you go along with what they are doing, That makes you just as guilty in my eyes. When Perez made attempts to defend him against Katie he would sternly tell him to butt out. It seems to me that he wants to be liked by Katie and the others.

This is so true. Someone ought to tell him that no matter how much he tries to be their friend - they don't want a boring old man in their little group. He's a bit of a div! I no longer want him to win because he's a jellyfish!
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    That's big brother for you. ;-)
    This is true. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I dont recall Keith ever telling him to "butt out" Nadia and Keith got on really well and Keith like Nadia tried to let him know when he was going to far and not to react to KH. He was never bothered about being in KH's gang and thats why he gets on really well with KP who also does not tow the KH line. Perez was someone who wouldn't take advice which if not really Keith or Nadia's fault
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    After 16 years of watching and reading thousands of posts about BB

I really don't give a flying fig who's gone off who at this stage, and doubt very much if those that have gone off any HM with only 48 hours to go.....ever actually supported them in reality.

Cynical moi?....of course

Every series, same tactic....'oh I've gone off so and so now, I don't want them to win anymore'.....like you ever did.....

Shepherds is all...out gathering wandering sheep......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Anyone know what Keith was refering to in the kitchen with Perez after the talkshow with Eamon. He said he wasn't happy about the emotional strings being pulled and another card being used ????
  • Options
    bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoredette wrote: »
    Anyone know what Keith was refering to in the kitchen with Perez after the talkshow with Eamon. He said he wasn't happy about the emotional strings being pulled and another card being used ????

Calum's dad ?
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    bobbyd wrote: »
    Calum's dad ?

Yep! We'll probably get a load of sad old Man Utd fans from the 70's voting - if they can put their pint pots down and settle their whippets for long enough!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    bobbyd wrote: »
    Calum's dad ?

Yea thanks I was thinking that myself, but wasn't sure if it was just me. I think it's quite telling for someone who do'esnt want to win.