Comments

• Options
    Twilight17Twilight17 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope she smashes it against stereo kicks release ... Syco team will definitely get the message then
  • Options
    Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leona putting the umbrella to one side so she can set fire to the rain... 🙊😂
  • Options
    LibbylizLibbyliz Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have butterflies in my stomach , i am so excited , :)
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stop playing that snippet fire audio on twitter just beautiful in the studio version finally .
    Setting my alarm tomorrow to make sure I'll be up to hear it. Maybe her video will go up tomorrow or a lyrics video.
  • Options
    starlightsstarlights Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I love the single cover.
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can they still be withholding the station it'll premier on. Sorry but if it was a big station we would know by now. Capital and radio 1 prob won't be play listing
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    How can they still be withholding the station it'll premier on. Sorry but if it was a big station we would know by now. Capital and radio 1 prob won't be play listing

Yes because that makes senses....

Amazing!!! I love the look and the vid seems great!
  • Options
    Vall_ScarletVall_Scarlet Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    The single cover is amazing :o and I love all the analyses of the meaning behind the cover (being under an umbrella and all)! To be honest Leona always nails her album and single covers; she's very photogenic, no wonder Tyra Banks complimented her on her model-like looks during an interview! (side-note: I love how she looks like she's walking/in motion on the cover; it really connects with the go-getter, unstoppable vibe of the song :D:blush:)!
  • Options
    Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 59 just in time for the premiere! :cool:
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh a new part!!!

Love the single cover and the new teaser, surprised they haven't announced a station its premiering on though. Maybe they won't give anyone an exclusive and they will just upload the video tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Bubble_BeamBubble_Beam Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Krusty111 wrote: »
    Part 59 just in time for the premiere! :cool:

perfect timing 59 will be the I AM era!

how long will it take the radio stations outside uk to play it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Yaass first page
    -

Leona is gonna slay the lessorsss
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Omg, not these all happening while I was away studying. Not cool, LeLe
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS very kindly have given us a new part. :)

They usually do one when the posts reach around 10,000 (apparently) but when I explained that there would be 100s of posts tomorrow they agreed that it would be appropriate to do one now so all the discussion could be in one place.

I hope you all notice there is a new part and remember to save it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I said this in other thread:
    "You little bunny, do you think that she's gonna set fire to her t-shirt to show her true form? I mean, you can see something blue inside her t-shirt.. there's no way its just her bra."
  • Options
    ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont think DS give us a new part, Think someone off the forum made it, But glad we have a new part been requesting one off DS for a while, There contact us is awful!

I love the artwork she looks flawless!
  • Options
    Gareth113Gareth113 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Currently listening to EVERY Leona Lewis song in preparation for tomorrows new era!! So Happy, I feel like I am Bleeding Love, I want to Run around the room in excitement until I am Broken, but I will Be fine....Please Forvive Me as I have had way too much Sugar this morning....Must go for a lie down now as I am going Outta My Head I feel like I Can't Breathe - My Hands are so sweaty, I am in a whole lotta Trouble here If I do not calm down

Ahh...ok I am now relaxed, I can cope since it is just One More Sleep!

;-)
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfonso made one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know you was allowed to make new parts yourself to be honest, I would of made one a while ago instead of messaging DS and getting no where.
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    Alfonso made one

I think you'll find that DS Forum Support actually made the new part. They used to create a post at the end of each part explaining that they have set up a new one, and the first post in the new part would also be from them. This time they included in a post from Krusty111 a comment that there is a new part and in Alfonso's thread that this is a new part.

For those of you who are interested, the most posts in the last part were from:

IsThat Happiness 1,055
    Soeplepel 958
    pokerfaceLele 365
    Envoirment 322
    QueenLeonaLewis 274

In total there were 149 members who posted at least once. So, if they all sign up to Spotify and constantly stream FUMF on repeat, this would help to count towards "sales" at some stage?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJW13 wrote: »
    I think you'll find that DS Forum Support actually made the new part. They used to create a post at the end of each part explaining that they have set up a new one, and the first post in the new part would also be from them. This time they included in a post from Krusty111 a comment that there is a new part and in Alfonso's thread that this is a new part.

IsThat Happiness 1,055
    Soeplepel 958
    pokerfaceLele 365
    Envoirment 322
    QueenLeonaLewis 274

In total there were 149 members who posted at least once. So, if they all sign up to Spotify and constantly stream FUMF on repeat, this would help to count towards "sales" at some stage?

I'm guessing 500 of them was your reactions to news? :cool::o
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DJW13 wrote: »

IsThat Happiness 1,055
    Soeplepel 958
    pokerfaceLele 365
    Envoirment 322
    QueenLeonaLewis 274

Soeplepel what happened?!! As long as I can remember you have always been the top poster!! :o:p

Your crown has been stolen!:D
  • Options
    LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay, tomorrow :D
  • Options
    Bubble_BeamBubble_Beam Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Soeplepel what happened?!! As long as I can remember you have always been the top poster!! :o:p

Your crown has been stolen!:D

like brooke said happiness acutally comment about almost everything here so no surprise :D
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 71,052
    Administrator
    Yes, we make the new threads. We usually split from the last page of the previous thread and figured the new single artwork would be a good point to start, especially since the single is coming soon. We made this one a little early so the discussion can focus on the new material.
This discussion has been closed.